SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (19 Viewers)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Nedved plots Milan downfall

Pavel Nedved is sure that Juventus will open up the Scudetto race by beating Milan on Sunday.

The two teams meet at the Stadio Delle Alpi and the Czech star insists his men can move to within three points of the leaders.

"We will make life tough for Milan," said the European Footballer of the Year. "It’s always dangerous to make predictions but we will blow the championship race wide open."

Not many are backing Juve for victory in Week 25 given their Champions’ League exit and numerous problems.

The Bianconeri are set to be without Trezeguet, Iuliano, Zambrotta, Birindelli and Del Piero because of injury. Fabrizio Miccoli is also a doubt.

"We are Juventus and we never give in," added the midfielder. "Milan will play their possession football but we will look to take advantage of our natural instincts.

"They are better than us technically, but we will look to beat them with our power and passion. I hope it will be enough."

Which Milan players have most impressed the international star this term? "I like Kaka, who along with Antonio Cassano of Roma, has been a revelation," he explained.

"They also have Alessandro Nesta, my former teammate at Lazio, who is a monster in defence."

Nedved may be fielded behind an unusual strike pair of Marco Di Vaio and Mauro Camoranesi given Juve’s problems in attack.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Arbitri Serie A: Juventus-Milan a Collina
Venerdì, 12 marzo @ 11:29:00 CET

Ecco l'elenco degli arbitri che dirigeranno le
gare delle 25esima giornata del campionato di
serie A:

Empoli-Lecce (sabato ore 20.30): Messina
Sampdoria-Bologna (sabato ore 18): Gabriele
Inter-Chievo: De Santis
Lazio-Udinese: Trefoloni
Parma-Brescia: Dondarini
Perugia-Modena: Tombolini
Reggina-Roma: Paparesta
Siena-Ancona: Rizzoli
Juventus-Milan (domenica ore 20.30): Collina

Collina will be ref

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shevchenko-[7] ] ++

:cheesy:
shevchenko i get the feeling that your very confidant about winning this game, DONT under estimate Juve my friend.

all i ask from you is to come back to this forum Monday, and lets see who will be smiling then ;)

Oct 13, 2003
How many times must I repeat myself?

Im feeling confident but I dont like the feeling

Confidence is just natural, I cant control it..

Come on, u'd feel confident if Milan were without Sheva, Pippo, Kaká, Seedorf, Pirlo and Maldini

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
Nedved plots Milan downfall

Pavel Nedved is sure that Juventus will open up the Scudetto race by beating Milan on Sunday.

The two teams meet at the Stadio Delle Alpi and the Czech star insists his men can move to within three points of the leaders.

"We will make life tough for Milan," said the European Footballer of the Year. "It’s always dangerous to make predictions but we will blow the championship race wide open."

Not many are backing Juve for victory in Week 25 given their Champions’ League exit and numerous problems.

The Bianconeri are set to be without Trezeguet, Iuliano, Zambrotta, Birindelli and Del Piero because of injury. Fabrizio Miccoli is also a doubt.

"We are Juventus and we never give in," added the midfielder. "Milan will play their possession football but we will look to take advantage of our natural instincts.

"They are better than us technically, but we will look to beat them with our power and passion. I hope it will be enough."

Which Milan players have most impressed the international star this term? "I like Kaka, who along with Antonio Cassano of Roma, has been a revelation," he explained.

"They also have Alessandro Nesta, my former teammate at Lazio, who is a monster in defence."

Nedved may be fielded behind an unusual strike pair of Marco Di Vaio and Mauro Camoranesi given Juve’s problems in attack.
oh nedved could u please be so confident on the pitch not when u talk show us the game we want!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shevchenko-[7] ] ++
honestly, Juventino's.. which Milan player are you fearing the most at this time?

For me, Im most worried, oddly enough, of Chiumento..

I have a feeling this guy will become famous because of this game
who else,your buddy shevchenko....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)