SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (18 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
-------------Buffon--------------

---Thuram---Ferrara--montero---pessoto---

----Camo----Appiah----Conte-----Maresca-----

--------------Nedved----------------
-------Divaio---------------------------------------
This is how lippi should play in the milan match , and if he could stick tudor in defence then that is good.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #362
    Isn't Miccoli fit to play, then why the hell are we using Neddy as forward

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    -------------Buffon--------------

---Thuram---Ferrara--montero---pessoto---

----Camo----Appiah----Conte-----Maresca-----

--------------Nedved----------------
    -------Divaio---------------------------------------
    This is how lippi should play in the milan match , and if he could stick tudor in defence then that is good.
    tacchinardi??

well yes,tudor would be a good idea,when we are soooo desperete having ferrara,thuram and montero.....

maresca in... :D

OP
    Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368
    We need to win to keep our Scudetto hopes alive, even though its very unlikely!
    Also, Collina is ref!!!

Oct 13, 2003
    Andriy Shevchenko has not scored in Serie A for several weeks and hopes to end that drought at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

“This match with Juventus has come at just the right time for me,” insists the Ukrainian. “I’ve been feeling a little drained recently, but the rest ahead of the Champions’ League game really sparked me back to life.”

The Milan hitman bagged a brace in the midweek 4-1 mauling of Sparta Prague and claims he can further extend his lead at the top of the Serie A scorers’ charts.

But the most important thing for the Rossoneri is getting the points against a Juventus side smarting from its Euro exit.

“Juve are playing well at the moment,” assures Sheva, “but Milan are going a mile a minute and are surely favourites.”

“Nonetheless, underestimating them would be a costly error as the Turin giants have proved before that they always get back on their feet quickly even in the most difficult of situations.”

Carlo Ancelotti faces a tough tactical decision with Manuel Rui Costa, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Kaka’ and Pippo Inzaghi all jostling for two places.

“The system doesn’t particularly bother me,” noted the former Dynamo Kiev star. “The important thing is to win and Milan have done that with both tactical formations.”

Kaka’ and rejuvenated ex-Juve man Inzaghi seem to have the upper hand after their performance against Prague midweek.

“What does bother me,” concluded Shevchenko, “is that some people still claim Pippo and I are incompatible. We have scored 15 goals when starting together and I’d say that is proof enough.”

OP
    Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374
    Chiumento to score his first Serie A goal against Milan!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Isn't Miccoli fit to play, then why the hell are we using Neddy as forward
    Nedved to start up front? Will he be behind Di Vaio? How is this going to work?

Somebody mentioned Tudor- he is still injured.

It is raining today, and that means- NO WORK! :) I am gonna lay in bed and watch Discovery Channel all day.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Shevchenko-[7] ] ++

Carlo Ancelotti faces a tough tactical decision with Manuel Rui Costa, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Kaka’ and Pippo Inzaghi all jostling for two places.
    I wish we had Carlo Ancelotti's problems... and he wants to stay in Milan for a long time.

Ancelotti Hopes To Stay At Milan For A Long Time
    03/12/2004. During an award ceremony at Salsomaggiore, Carlo Ancelotti spoke about himself and his future at Milan.

The rossoneri coach declared: "Up till now I have had a nice career, I won a lot both as a player and as a coach. I got used to wherever I went, but Milan is my home and family and I hope to stay here for a long time."

SA Europe
    http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/t7955.html

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I've pretty much decided not to expect anything from this match. If we win, great. If we lose, well.. what could we expect.

All I want is for Chiumento or another one of our youngsters to show Lippi that they're not at Juve to be loaned out or sold to mid-table clubs

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    “Juve are playing well at the moment,” assures Sheva, “but Milan are going a mile a minute and are surely favourites.”
    :howler: sheva must be drunk we he did this interview....

anyways, good luck to the players and the fans.....:thumb: whatever the outcome may be ;) i hope i'll be able to watch it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)