[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (23 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 13, 2007
I cannot recall the last time Juventus played such beautiful football. It was 'poetry in motion' as the saying goes. One touch passes, switching sides effortlessly, utter midfield domination, fluency and creativity in attack, brilliant finishing. At one point, I had doubts whether I was actually watching a Juve game, let alone a Juve vs Samp game, supposedly one of the toughest teams we will face this season.

I think formation was key here. The 4-2-3-1 works perfectly for us. Diego can get forward with ease, he'll have far more options with Gio and Camo next to him. He doesn't have to roam around the center of the field like he used to. Giovinco was sublime as well, he and Diego, make one of the most dangerous combinations in Serie A. I think he's well on his way to proving he deserves a place in the first team. I'm very happy for him.

There is, however, a weak link in our line up. Grygera. I think the Al Jazeera sports commentator had it right when he said, "Grygera plays football 30 years backwards." He just doesn't suit the modern game. He can't get forward and limits our options when attacking from the right. If we can find a good right back by January, our team would be monstrous. Zebina is the better option but I would not rely on him to come up with the goods come the 'big' games in the C.L.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I'v missed the game last night, so again I found myself avoiding any king of media exposure.
Downloaded the game from Rojadirecta.com and sat down to watch the game in what proven to be a delightful afternoon.

For 90 minutes I forgot the skys here are grey now, that I have huge paper to write and that Del Piero was injuerd. What a joy.

Anyway a great game, kudos to Ciro and all the lads.
I see no point in giving rating now lets just enjoy this one and hope this form continues.

I do have one thing that keeps bothering me after this game, how do you guys see Del Piero fit in when he comes back ?

Jan 7, 2004
Let me see if i can review this game properly

buffon - was asleep during the goal, my god what are we going to do now that buffon can't even pull out anymore miracle saves. the only time he was tested, he failed
grygera - he is grygera, nuff said, need a new right-back
cannavaro - how much longer are we going to rely on this old fart? management sucks, get rid of them for bringing him
chiellini - surprisingly good
grosso - he is no lahm, his shots didn't even go in
sissoko - clearly doesn't have 90 mins in him, what's he doing there only winning balls and defending. why can't he go forward and score or something, at least assist
melo - ooooooverpriced, zanetti is better
camo - too much celebrating, even his own goal. needs to be focused more
diego - where are HIS goals
giovonco - STAR, he is gonna own the azzurri team and make them win and win and win, esspecially against the united states
amauri - he still owes for all those games he didnt score

POOrsen - name says it all, why was he brought in at all. he almost cost us the game
DC - another stupid change from this inexperienced coach, my 4 year old daughter would have been better, i don't have a 4 year old daughter, but you know what i mean
trezeguet - too many missed chances

ciro - 4 year old daughter, that is all

this team needs better management, i almost can't believe we won 5-1. sampdoria was sooo bad

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

buffon - was asleep during the goal, my god what are we going to do now that buffon can't even pull out anymore miracle saves. the only time he was tested, he failed
cannavaro - how much longer are we going to rely on this old fart? management sucks, get rid of them for bringing him
sissoko - clearly doesn't have 90 mins in him, what's he doing there only winning balls and defending. why can't he go forward and score or something, at least assist
giovonco - STAR, he is gonna own the azzurri team and make them win and win and win, esspecially against the united states

POOrsen - name says it all, why was he brought in at all. he almost cost us the game
DC - another stupid change from this inexperienced coach, my 4 year old daughter would have been better, i don't have a 4 year old daughter, but you know what i mean

this team needs better management, i almost can't believe we won 5-1. sampdoria was sooo bad
If you are cynic:

:lol:

If you are serious:
You failed

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

just stick to your lawnchair:shifty:

:D

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002

Are you offended meelan fan? Or what? :sergio:

arc

Mar 11, 2004

go support another team :andyandbarcelona:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously, I wouldn't give ratings for this match and vote for a single player. There are some matches when everyone giving it all and it would be really unfair to pick a certain player and remove the spot-light on others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)