[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (17 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Ferrara: If we see tonight’s match this would seem like the best tactical approach but in an entire championship sometimes you have to change.

Don't think he'll stick with the 4231 to much sadly :cry:
I understand and agree, BD...Injuries and special circumstances call for alterations...BUT...if a formation and team selection is found which brings out our best, it makes sense to adopt it as our mainstay, giving the players the chance to get used to their specific jobs, fluidity, consistency, cohesion...all of which improve if peole are asked to do the same job week in week out. Not so much an issue for the defence...but for instance, with a player like Gio, whose development level is such that he simply MUST be deployed on the flank of a attacking trio, else his development curve stagnates. I think he can get better, in several areas, but only playing to his strengths will improve his weaknesses. because allowing him to SHINE, gives him confidence, an essential ingredient for any footballer old or young, but especially the young, who perhaps need to feel valued and in awe of themselves in order to reach the true heights of their potential...

The two main changes to our team, yesterday...for me...was Giovinco, Diego, Camo excelling, and also the beautiful brutality of the Melo Momo combo. Adding to that Amauri refinding his touch and luck, Canna and Chiellini proving rock like, and Buffon being back in the form which has made many of us cement him as the world's greatest...the future suddenly looks blindingly bright.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Wisely put, Adriano...And perhaps I am missing a vital piece of information which would make me understand why there are so many juve supporters spouting pointless kid bravado like 'he can suck my cok' and 'yeh fuck him'
He plays for a rival team and is a potential transfer target that may squeeze Giovinco (the latest poster boy for rabid forum trolls to rally behind like hormone-fuelled women) out of starting 11 contention, perhaps even jeopardizing his future at the club. Other than that, I couldn't rightly tell you. It's very bizarre...but not as bizarre as the latent homosexuality exhibited by some posters (habitual penis/oral sex references).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I understand and agree, BD...Injuries and special circumstances call for alterations...BUT...if a formation and team selection is found which brings out our best, it makes sense to adopt it as our mainstay, giving the players the chance to get used to their specific jobs, fluidity, consistency, cohesion...all of which improve if peole are asked to do the same job week in week out. Not so much an issue for the defence...but for instance, with a player like Gio, whose development level is such that he simply MUST be deployed on the flank of a attacking trio, else his development curve stagnates. I think he can get better, in several areas, but only playing to his strengths will improve his weaknesses. because allowing him to SHINE, gives him confidence, an essential ingredient for any footballer old or young, but especially the young, who perhaps need to feel valued and in awe of themselves in order to reach the true heights of their potential...

The two main changes to our team, yesterday...for me...was Giovinco, Diego, Camo excelling, and also the beautiful brutality of the Melo Momo combo. Adding to that Amauri refinding his touch and luck, Canna and Chiellini proving rock like, and Buffon being back in the form which has made many of us cement him as the world's greatest...the future suddenly looks blindingly bright.
There hasn't been one game all season where our DM's to AMs worked like a swiss watch like they did tonight. That has got to be a huge RED FLAG for Ciro. Something about this formation was right on. Something about our DMs owning the midfield completely gave our attacking mids plenty of time and space to free their creative instincts all over final third of the field. I mean hell our wingbacks owned each side and worked well with Camo/Gio on the flanks. This is the first time in years I remember scoring from so many different angles, set plays, movements, etc. We could have beaten anyone tonight with this performance and Ciro would be mental not to see if this kind of form can continue with the 4231.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
The thing with the 4-2-3-1 in my opinon is that the trident Giovinco, Diego and Camo we saw today, will not play all games of the season. When Del Piero returns (I heard he is 98% ready on the broadcast), he would probably go in for Gio, not as a winger, but as a second striker. So there is 3 spots for 4 players. Where in other positions there are 2 players for each spot, sometimes 3 (forwards). If we are to stick to the 4-2-3-1, Ciro should improvise other players to fill in as wingers.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The thing with the 4-2-3-1 in my opinon is that the trident Giovinco, Diego and Camo we saw today, will not play all games of the season. When Del Piero returns (I heard he is 98% ready on the broadcast), he would probably go in for Gio, not as a winger, but as a second striker. So there is 3 spots for 4 players. Where in other positions there are 2 players for each spot, sometimes 3 (forwards). If we are to stick to the 4-2-3-1, Ciro should improvise other players to fill in as wingers.
If we continue to play like we did tonight with these players and this formation then DP can sit quietly on the bench. Team before self.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that Diego played slightly better then Giovinco tonight, and that's being over looked.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
If we continue to play like we did tonight with these players and this formation then DP can sit quietly on the bench. Team before self.
Team before self, true. But for me Del Piero is the most talented player on the team. And the captain. Plus he plays by the left outside of the box also.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He just seemed to own every attack. He dictated play and spread the ball beautifully. He used his skill to good effect and his set pieces were all excellent. Giovinco was great but he didn't own the game like Diego did, and I don't even think he put as many effective balls into the box as Camo (but that has more to do with how often we attacked down the right side). The only time he was dominating the game was when Trez came on and Seba pushed down the left with all that space. He should have an assist next to his name tonight.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He plays for a rival team and is a potential transfer target that may squeeze Giovinco (the latest poster boy for rabid forum trolls to rally behind like hormone-fuelled women) out of starting 11 contention, perhaps even jeopardizing his future at the club. Other than that, I couldn't rightly tell you. It's very bizarre...but not as bizarre as the latent homosexuality exhibited by some posters (habitual penis/oral sex references).
hohoho!...Its reassuring to find that others share my bewilderment at the recent spate of overt homosexuality...Back in my day, I mean when I was a lad, rather than the manchild of today...No footballer supporters would say thinks like

'we are going to rape those bitches!'
'I bet amauri has the biggest cock!'
'he can suck my cock whilst im pissing'...
'I wanna see Gio suck off Momo...yeh man!!!! p'owned!!!!'

Nothingh short of scandalous...and I do wonder how Amauri would feel if he was stopped by a fan who rather than commended him on his recent return to a semblance of form, eagerly asked who had the biggest cock in the team...Would he answer honestly? Or show digust??? Or smile whilst shuffling away...

In fact, even now, when speaking of football matters with the younger of my buddies, the more street hardened, less linguistically elegant, any mention of the size of a player's cock, would be met with either a sturdy 'what the fuck is wrong with you, daniel????' or a retraction of friendship.

though perhaps, which is more than possible, Juve does have a large gay following...and why not eh? the more the merrier! It just may take a while for me to become more accustomed to their terminology...but I welcome them all into the fold, for good or ill.

the truth of the matter mate, can not be put better than you already have drawn intelligently and succintly with words...Hormonally imbalanced rabid forum trolls running amok.

but no need for concern...a win like this will raise my spirits for far into the future...or at least until saturday!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Well put. Sig material...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)