[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (12 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do you guys think that Palombo could have changed something tonight? He gives them muscles in midfield, which they didn't have tonight, and his absence made it much easier for Melo and Sissoko to own the midfield like no other duo in the world did this year :p

We'd have won for sure because we played great, but I still wonder if Palombo could have changed something.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh c'mon what is this...I think he had amazing tackles and especially in the first half where he played like a monster. He had some mistakes but not that many, just minor ones.
It's called using other poster's logic on ratings. I said myself that both Sissoko and Melo were fantastic and deserve high ratings. If you give Melo a lower rating for supposed "usual" mistakes, then the other player deserves one as well for "usual" mistakes.

Got to keep it fair.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's called using other poster's logic on ratings. I said myself that both Sissoko and Melo were fantastic and deserve high ratings. If you give Melo a lower rating for supposed "usual" mistakes, then the other player deserves one as well for "usual" mistakes.

Got to keep it fair.
Yeah but I just find it retarded how everyone give low ratings after this match. You just can't see anything better. Of course I got carried away and gave all 10's but it was just to express how great we played as a team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah but I just find it retarded how everyone give low ratings after this match. You just can't see anything better. Of course I got carried away and gave all 10's but it was just to express how great we played as a team.
That's why I didn't give ratings. I thought everyone played damn well and nobody was poor in any way.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hey guys you know what, we won, actually we have just humiliated Sampdoria. We played like lions so let's hail it and stop talking about Cassano.

Let's now just say : fuck him.

--

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
It's only normal to get carried away, Seba under all this pressure he's facing he's been outstanding to me this year. He's surrounded by world class players around him and he's making his way. Unlike Cassano, couldn't cut it to Real and had to play for Sampdoria where he can make a thing or two there but not against top teams.
When Giovinco carries a second-tier side on his back to near the top of Serie A then you may have a point. Oh, and glad you mentioned it...Giovinco is surrounded by world-class players at Juve, that should make it easier for him to bring out the best in himself, something Cassano does not have the luxury of at Samp.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
When Giovinco carries a second-tier side on his back to near the top of Serie A then you may have a point. Oh, and glad you mentioned it...Giovinco is surrounded by world-class players at Juve, that should make it easier for him to bring out the best in himself, something Cassano does not have the luxury of at Samp.
Yes, we get it, you hate Giovinco. You've stressed that quite a lot while having Cassano's junk all up in your face.

May 22, 2007
What a game. 4-2-3-1, no way can we shun something that works so damn well. The possession stat was brilliant to see throughout the game, in the 60's all the time and we hardly let them smell the ball before stealing it back off them. Compare this to the Siena game and you'll see what I mean when we had nobody using the ball effectively, and to our advantage, and this is against a much better side than Siena. We completely shut down Cassano, and I really can't remember him actually doing anything to our defense. And we have to remember that Sampdoria aren't a bad team at all, this was all down to us being so superior in every single aspect of the match. Somehow we need some depth out wide, it's so crucial for the whole season. 4-2-3-1 :tup:

It will be very interesting to see what Ciro does in future, now he has seen both formations. Hopefully we don't see a stubborn approach to the rest of the season.

MoM who cares, they all did a wonderful job. 5-1 mauling FTW.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
@player ratings

Have to go to bed so can't really say much else than that's how I felt immediately after the game. If someone of you is of another opinion, I respect that, and there might be room for a +/- 0,5 for each rating after some contemplation. :smile:

Great night, forza Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)