[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (11 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #584
    What I mentioned before the game was exactly what happened tonight and I like that.

Ferrara did not focus on marking this or that, he worked on our worst department by adding balance. We have been inefficient and it was fixed by fielding Diego, Giovinco and Camoranesi. The balance was not created by the two poles though, it was achieved by having either Camo or Diegi helping the giants take the ball forward. Melo and Momo simply didn't let the Doria forwards play football tonight.

I wonder what that dolt Tonisamp on XT is saying.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    No but seriously. It's not that we won 5-1 but our play was unbelievable. I mean, what the fuck do you people want to see to give higher ratings? It's all 6's and 7's...jeez...
    osman was like my maths teacher....i'm writing 4 pages and he gives me a 3 bcz he caught me cheating

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Well this was a totally different performance. I hope Ciro learns from this. No valid reason to pick DC ahead of Gio anymore. Gio really should be playing regular football. Also thought Samp never really hit 2nd gear, i think defensively we are a different side when Canna is back there. He was rock in the first half. First one to every ball towards Pazzini.
    I was quite shocked how bad Samp defense looked. Of course it was our class what proved the difference, but their defense was terrible, they can thank their GK or it could have been even bigger win.

Its performances like today what make me think we could win the Scudetto.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    icεmαή;2196395 said:
    Don't get carried away Rab. Giovinco may be brilliant, but he still has a long way to go before he reaches Cassanos level. And btw, if we are going to play this formation for the coming years, we don't need an Ale replacement.
    It's only normal to get carried away, Seba under all this pressure he's facing he's been outstanding to me this year. He's surrounded by world class players around him and he's making his way. Unlike Cassano, couldn't cut it to Real and had to play for Sampdoria where he can make a thing or two there but not against top teams.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    What a great performance, I think that formation and those players could always threaten to produce something as great as that. Very refreshing after the crap at Siena.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    amazing display tonight from the boys!!! i hope we keep building on tonight and hopefully its our path to success. forzaaaaaa juve!!!!!!!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Sissoko had usual sloppiness with his passes at first, too. He should get a 6.5 then.
    Oh c'mon what is this...I think he had amazing tackles and especially in the first half where he played like a monster. He had some mistakes but not that many, just minor ones.

what the fuck do you people want to see to give higher ratings? It's all 6's and 7's...jeez...
    Somebody to answer? What's the difference between this and our 2-1 win? I don't see it. You all gave 6 and 7 to our players where you couldn't see a better performances tonight...

This below is the official ratings, any loser who disagrees FUCK OFF :cool: :flag1:
    :flag:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    We still need a new RB :)
    and LB!

I don't think it will be like that ever but still... :D
    Sure thing, I never said that either.

This kid have it all and is ready, he is no "promising youngster" anymore, hopefully Ferrara is aware of that. He rarely disappoints, but if you put him behind two strikers and front of 3 defensive midfielders, sure he can't do anything, not even Diego could..

Dude have some respect to your mom, sure we should love him and all, but don't exaggerate it..

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)