[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (10 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Hey you mocked me when I was defending him with "Giovinco > Messi", anyway it's party time so :beer:

Very true! Cassano is still one hell of a player, but I still stand on what I said before, no to swapping him with Giovinco, and I would take Jovetic over Cassano any second. Still Cassano is one hell of a player :tup:
:tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hey you mocked me when I was defending him with "Giovinco > Messi", anyway it's party time so :beer:
I don't think it will be like that ever but still... :D

No, I want to keep playing him and hell, I wouldn't drop a tear if we don't get Cassano while having this Gio. Kid had the potential that Ranieri couldn't handle it seems.

Very true! Cassano is still one hell of a player, but I still stand on what I said before, no to swapping him with Giovinco, and I would take Jovetic over Cassano any second. Still Cassano is one hell of a player :tup:
:beer:

May 4, 2004

Cassano is world class no matter how he played today!..
And I agree that Giovinco should stay, Jovetic would be a hot transfer!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The fact that people have to stress, "Cassano is one hell of a player, Cassano is one hell of player," whenever talking about ANOTHER player, for fear of getting jumped on, is pathetic.

Fuck that big club FLOP.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No but seriously. It's not that we won 5-1 but our play was unbelievable. I mean, what the fuck do you people want to see to give higher ratings? It's all 6's and 7's...jeez...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Preach brother preach. But watch out next week, the moment he'll make an assist or score you'll hear the same voices saying how better player he is than Giovinco and how he can replace Del Piero:lol:.

Cassano= Perfect for Sampdoria and is not even half the player Seba is:touched:.
Don't get carried away Rab. Giovinco may be brilliant, but he still has a long way to go before he reaches Cassanos level. And btw, if we are going to play this formation for the coming years, we don't need an Ale replacement.

So what if Cassano sucked? Whole Sampdoria sucked. One game doesn't make a difference about some player. Something like this was expected to hear though as I already told to Jack before the match started.
:tup:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Buffon 6.5
Grygera 6 - The weak link talent wise, and it showed today whenever he was to link up with someone offensively. Played well defensively though.
Cannavaro 7 - Feels secure to have him back.
Chiellini 7.5 - Monster as usual.
Grosso 7 - Overdid things at their goal, but played extremely well other than that.

Melo - 6.5
Sissoko - 7

Camoranesi 7.5 - Genius.
Diego 8 - Genius 2.0
Giovinco 7 - Needs to be on the pitch every time. Could it be that he is actually best used as a winger and not his supposed preferred role as a trequartista?

Amauri 7 - Beast!

Poulsen 6 - Did his job.
De Ceglie 6.5 - Came in and covered a lot of ground defensively when others were in relax mode.
Trez 6 - Extremely irritated at his 10 meters offside runs. Good goal though.
C'mon Esteban it's not like we won 2-1... :p
I think that his ratings are pretty good, I especially agree about Giovinco and Trez explanation. Even though Gio deserved at least 7.5 and Poulsen 6.5.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So what if Cassano sucked? Whole Sampdoria sucked. One game doesn't make a difference about some player. Something like this was expected to hear though as I already told to Jack before the match started.
:agree:

It's the same if Zlatan scores a goal in CL against a big team and some people laughing at those who called him a big game flop, using that single match as an argument that Zlatan isn't a flop against the big teams in important matches.

But great match with a goal won't mean that Zlatan wasn't a big match flop so far, just like an awful match against tonight's Juve doesn't mean that Cassano wasn't absolutely amazing so far.

Sampdoria could have had Messi in Cassano's place tonight and nothing would have changed because Messi wasn't gonna get the ball either with our DMCs intercepting everything and Chiellini playing a monster match.

I agree though that it was premature saying that Cassano and Sampdoria will destroy us. Even if we played bad and they played great recently, you can never claim that someone will destroy Juve in Turin. Even less when it's Sampdoria we're talking about.

P.S: But Juve completely owning the midfield and stopping Cassano from receiving the ball proved how much Sampdoria are depending on him and how clueless they are when he's stopped. This also proves how great he was so far because the team that completely depends on him was 2nd placed in serie A. Where would they've been without him?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm not only implying at tonight's Cassano's performance. The man is no where to Seba and some of you are easily eye cheated because the man can play easily with no pressure on his shoulder at Sampdoria. Like I said, Samp is a good place for him there, the pony show he makes fits perfectly there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This below is the official ratings, any loser who disagrees FUCK OFF :cool: :flag1:

Buffon 10

Grygera 10
Chiellini 10
Cannavaro 10
Grosso 10

Sissoko 10
Melo 10
Camo 10
Diego 10 MOM
Giovinco 10 MOM

Amauri 10

--

Trez 10

Ferrara - :juventus: MOM

Scudetto, here we come.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:agree:

It's the same if Zlatan scores a goal in CL against a big team and some people laughing at those who called him a big game flop, using that single match as an argument that Zlatan isn't a flop against the big teams in important matches.

But great match with a goal won't mean that Zlatan wasn't a big match flop so far, just like an awful match against tonight's Juve doesn't mean that Cassano wasn't absolutely amazing so far.

Sampdoria could have had Messi in Cassano's place tonight and nothing would have changed because Messi wasn't gonna get the ball either with our DMCs intercepting everything and Chiellini playing a monster match.

I agree though that it was premature saying that Cassano and Sampdoria will destroy us. Even if we played bad and they played great recently, you can never claim that someone will destroy Juve in Turin. Even less when it's Sampdoria we're talking about.
You know it. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)