[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (9 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz1d-mVL1fY

I mean come on. Look at how many times we hit the frame. Bins were kicked.

And look who got the assist for Amauri.
That game should be a hint as to why we are struggling this season; everything was through Del Piero and Nedved and we haven't had either so far this season.

I have watched Sampdoria's 1st half against Bologna and I have 0 optimism for our Wednesday game against them.
Yeah, we are at a similar level to Bologna.

I'm not going to say Samp's first half against Bologna was a freak, but you can't score goals of that quality every week.

you stop Cassano, you stop Sampdoria...everyone stop overrating them already
Slight over-simplification.

It would also be very dangerous to totally focus on Cassano and not be fully focused when other players have possession.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think we are definatley going to keep a close eye on Mannini, he was great for them at the weekend and i think he's made his way into adding to the twosome of Cassano and Pazzini as key attacking players

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #131
    What are we worried about here? That they take the game to us or that we will be our usual selves and be clueless in the final third?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    What are we worried about here? That they take the game to us or that we will be our usual selves and be clueless in the final third?
    A fair bit of both to be honest, I doubt it will be a gridlocked game, moreover i'm sure they will try to get at us just like we will try to get at them

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    and every season a 'modest' club has a good run, but eventually settle below the top 4...last year it was Udinese who were absolutely on fire in the 1st quarter of the season, Di Natale was scoring goals like he was playing against schoolboys...even Genoa for all their huffing and puffing eventually fell behind, and look even worse this season...longevity and class will always overpower the fairytale

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #136
    definitely the latter
    Then there is no need to focus on Cassano or any other specific Sapdoria player because that will only make our ineptness up front worse. Once we work on improving our game up front, some stability in the middle and in the back will see us in a much better situation that when losing silly balls.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Then there is no need to focus on Cassano or any other specific Sapdoria player because that will only make our ineptness up front worse. Once we work on improving our game up front, some stability in the middle and in the back will see us in a much better situation that when losing silly balls.
    our limp dick attacking is the main issue, but the form Cassano and Samp are in these days, we can't ignore it

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Juve-Sampdoria (player and team stats)

Goals scored:
    Juventus 13 : 17 Sampdoria

Goals conceded:
    Juventus 7: 8 Sampdoria

Successful passes:
    Juventus 3246: 2211 Sampdoria :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Shots on target:
    Juventus 43: 47 Sampdoria

Won corners:
    Juventus 50: 43 Sampdoria
    --------------------------
    Goals:
    Iaquinta and Trezeguet 3:6 Pazzini

Assists:
    Camoranesi 3: 6 Cassano

Successful Passes:
    Felipe Melo 444: 346 Palombo

Won tackles:
    Felipe Melo 25: 21 Stankevicius

Successful crosses:
    Camoranesi 16: 17 Cassano

Fouls suffered:
    Diego 22: 36 Cassano

Intercepted passes:
    Chiellini 27: 34 Palombo

Corners won:
    Iaquinta 9:14 Cassano

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Sometimes I think I'm on a Parma forum or another middle table team with all these BS I read here like "We are weaker than them, we'll loose .."

I know that there are few better teams than us (though we can still beat them) but stop moaning every fuckin' game, please!

Grande JUVE !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)