[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Great first half then our team stopped playing after that 3rd goal - Napoli responded with our lack of concentration and when they got back to 3-3 we started playing again.. I really cant understand why we couldnt just finish them off as it felt we could have won this game 6-0..
MDL was horrible in the second half

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Napoli will dominate possession 1st half as they are faster, younger and more attack minded. We'll make changes in the 2nd and we'll see what happens. I don't think Higuain will register any shots let alone score today. I'm hoping our subs will save the day.
almost the opposite happened.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Unbelievable game

Some of the football we played was superb and we were incredibly unlucky not to be out of site. But to be 3-0 up and let them come back to 3-3 is simply embarrassing.

Higuain and Khedira were superb. Alex Sandro was back on form and Pjanic put in another top performance.

Matuidi was good in an attacking sense (mainly pressing) but was often caught out by being overly aggressive and led to far too much space down our left midfield and for Lozano.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
De Ligt, this ain't the Dutch league bro, get your shit together, haha.

But Higuain making Koulibaly a fool means there was one worse defender tonight on the pitch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one, very odd match. Two of the world’s most high profile defenders had shocking matches. It’s just one of those days, that’s football. De Ligt has to improve though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fucking unbelivable!! Napoli deseved nothing, scoring 2 deadballs, and producing 1 chance. De light with some horrendous stuff.
Napoli deserved nothing but part of me wanted us to get a draw just so our team understand to never top playing.. This game could have easily ended 6-0 instead should we kept playing instead of this annoying attitude!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one, very odd match. Two of the world’s most high profile defenders had shocking matches. It’s just one of those days, that’s football. De Ligt has to improve though.
Both playing with new center back partners

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Unbelievable game

Some of the football we played was superb and we were incredibly unlucky not to be out of site. But to be 3-0 up and let them come back to 3-3 is simply embarrassing.

Higuain and Khedira were superb. Alex Sandro was back on form and Pjanic put in another top performance.

Matuidi was good in an attacking sense (mainly pressing) but was often caught out by being overly aggressive and led to far too much space down our left midfield and for Lozano.
Nothing on de ligt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)