[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Torino [July 4th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can someone explain to me why de ligt got a yellow card
Because the Ref is a cunt. Here's a short excerpt from the match report from FI:

Simone Verdi’s strike tested Buffon from a tight angle, then Matthijs de Ligt charged down another Verdi effort and it bounce off his thigh on to his arm. Usually, this would not be considered handball, but as De Ligt’s arm was moving upwards and detached from the body, the referee and VAR decided it did qualify. De Ligt was booked and will be suspended against Milan, while Belotti converted the penalty, as it had enough power to go in despite Buffon getting a hand to it

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Because the Ref is a cunt. Here's a short excerpt from the match report from FI:

Simone Verdi’s strike tested Buffon from a tight angle, then Matthijs de Ligt charged down another Verdi effort and it bounce off his thigh on to his arm. Usually, this would not be considered handball, but as De Ligt’s arm was moving upwards and detached from the body, the referee and VAR decided it did qualify. De Ligt was booked and will be suspended against Milan, while Belotti converted the penalty, as it had enough power to go in despite Buffon getting a hand to it
I watched the game, i was asking about the rules

because maresca judged it as a deliberate handball, long may live that idiot

incredible that figc invested gazillions in var just to end up with similar decisions
Shouldn't it be red then or they changed the rules

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Nice win. Good thing is that we started banging in the goals. We will need that against Lyon.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If Mourinho is our allenatore he will instruct Dybala and De Ligt purposely get yellow against Genoa. So he can use them both fresh against Milan

He is a really cheeky bastard

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)