[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Roma (29th Sept - 2012) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Zeman

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just because they drew with us, now they're a contender apparently lol.

Relax guys and girls. We're still just as strong as last seasons (if not much stronger)...the coaching department and players know that we have an extremely long season so one cannot expect 100% every single game...there will be some minir troughs during the season, but I'm confident we will overcome all challenges in the league quite comfortably.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Michele Criscitiello (italian journalist): "The chance of winning the Scudetto with Zeman as coach is that of staying alive after jumping from the top floor of empire state building"

:lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't know, he must've been impressive in training or something. Weird, right?
Because Giovinco has been cack lately and Matri has barely featured this season.
I would completely understand if Quagliarella would start, but to me starting Matri seems a bit weird. It has to be a tactical decision despite Quagliarella being in good form. Conte must think that Matri will have a heavier presence in the box.

I hope Conte gets this right. :tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If Matri starts he will score. Maybe he wants to put more pressure on Roma's average defence by having someone that will hang off the last defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)