[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Lazio (August 31, 2013) (30 Viewers)

MoM

• Bonucci

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
18th August - Juventus 4-0 Lazio

19th August - "The difference between the teams is definitely not as big as reflected by the scoreline" - Petkovic

31st August - Juventus 4-1 Lazio

:vidal: :tevez:

We need some Pogba smiley :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
18th August - Juventus 4-0 Lazio

19th August - "The difference between the teams is definitely not as big as reflected by the scoreline" - Petkovic

31st August - Juventus 4-1 Lazio

:vidal: :tevez:

We need some Pogba smiley :D
Preferably pushing giaccherini out of the way :D

- - - Updated - - -

@piotrr

2e514c4.jpg

:D

Attachments

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
the first 28 mins was utter perfection. it was such a pleasure to watch Juve play the way they did...

although I really hate that we allowed candreva and hernanes all those shots!
Makes me think, we really need to fix this up against Real with Ronaldo and Bale able to shoot from anywhere.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
So after our double Lazio thumping i decided to take a look at another forums and found there many heartwarming comments. I'm at bed with a fever so it's not like i have anything else to do :D Hope you'll enjoy it.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/
Fucking Pogba... Everywhere.
Juvve...

Wtf is up with their passing? Too good..
Bonucci's passing accuracy pays off. Poor tracking by Lazio defenders though.

By Raiola's reckoning, Vidal will be worth 150 million and Pogba 100 million now. I don't necessarily disagree.
How can they be this good?
And there were some people on this trying to convince me De Jong is better than him (Vidal) :sergio: De Jong is a brilliant player, good at what he does and key for us, but Vidal is just great at everything! Another level.
By this point, I'd consider Bonucci the best-passing CB around. Two assists then.
Tevez 2 goals in 2 games.. he is great. Can't believe we missed on him, don't even want to think rube made a profit by selling us Matri and getting Tevez. ffs
I don't think Lazio played bad today, Juve was just all power. Lazio will give Milan all kinds of trouble. The more I look at all these teams playing the more i think it will be difficult for Milan to finish top 3. Still early but Serie A looks very competitive this year
Yes, Lazio was pretty dire. Learned nothing from the Supercup.

But Juve were magnificent in the first 20-25 minutes. Pogba and Vidal were combining beautifully, with Tevez working throughout to occupy the defenders. Even Vucinic looked part of the team.

Milan or Napoli will have to put in a monumental effort to dethrone Juve - Tevez' inclusion has sorted out almost all the problems in attack and Pogba and Vidal are still growing.
-------------------------

http://forzainterforums.com
Juve score an amazing team goal. Vidal with a very slick finish. Also I can't believe how easily juve are winning the ball back of Lazio...it's not even funny
The amount of work which both Lichtsteiner and Asamoah have done is immense, especially the former who is seemingly able to run at high pace for full 90 minutes, a great player. You can suddenly realize why Isla won't be able to get a place in starting eleven in this season, not because he is lacking of quality, but the quality gap between him and the Swiss incumbent is just great. Such a shame we couldn't get him to replace Maicon, since frankly I can't find any other player that can fill the huge gap left by the prime Brazilian.
Pogba, what a fantastic talent Juve have in their disposal. Strong, technique, and vision to pass, an epitome of a complete box-to-box midfielder (player?), to think they got him for free is just mind blowing.
------------------

redcafe.net
Juve lookin shit hot
Serie A is brilliant, unbelievably underrated by people who don't seem to actually know anything about it anymore.

What a pass and what a finish by Vidal again. Tough to name many better midfielders in the world.
Vidal is fucking class.
Tevez fall like a ring in finger in this Juve team... 3 games 3 goals... now they look stronger than ever. Everyone playing at a good level... Pogba getting better with each game.
I'm happy people are finally warming up to this league. It was a pretty great watch last year as well. Definitely more fun to watch than the monotonous La Liga as far as I'm concerned.
------------------

forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk
Makes me laugh everytime knowing the the Rags lost Pogba on a free.

-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:14 pm --

Wow, Juve look outstanding.
Pogba has been simply world class.
What. a. goal by Carlos Tevez, 4-1 Juve.
Juve are my tip for the Champions League this season.
Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio what a midfield they have.
Juve look the most balanced team in all of Europe right now.
Vidal is worth at least £60million in today's market. A truly elite midfielder.
----------------

redandwhitekop.com
Another nice Pogba assist, him doing excellent stuff brings me great joy, especially as Man Utd are bidding for 99% of the worlds central midfielders.
What a beast Vidal is. Fantastic player.
Sweet Jesus, what a pass that was, coming from a centre-back. Vidal scores a second.
Is Bonucci the best example of a modern ball playing center back? He isn't much for the dribble but he moves the ball amazingly. Hummels does the same and is arguably more fashionable (because frankly, he is). But Bonucci's passing is unreal for a center back and someone who has the option of passing the ball blindly to Pirlo
Think he's the most all-around complete player in the world. Can play at CB, holding midfield, box-to-box or the attacking midfielder. Can tackle, shoot, pass and his energy and work rate is unbelievable.

If Real were run by footballing reasons instead of petty pissing contest with Barca. They'd have bid 80 million for Vidal instead of Bale.
He (Vidal) is the closest player I have seen to Gerrard in his prime.
----------------

arsenal-mania.com
vidal is a fantastic talent. would be a perfect compliment to ramsey
Just had to quote this :rofl::rofl: Writing fucking Ramsey in the same sentence as Vidal :lol:
juve look really strong on paper
non-related find
Do we have the world's best midfield?
AMs: Özil, Cazorla, Rosicky, Chamberlain
CMs: Ramsey, Wilshere, Diaby
Holding Midfielders: Arteta, Flamini

How do we compare to Real and Barca?
my god :lol: this has to be the most deluded forum.
--------------

barcaforum.com
Pogba and Vidal :delpiero:
Fantastic assist from Pogba, and equally fantastic finish by Vidal. Quite... well... fantastic stuff all in all.
Gol Vidal..great runner from midfield, no-one better at it
Juve has no rival in Italy. Getting stronger every year in Europe.
--------------

http://realmadridistas.net
They were awesome (last year). Ran away with their second Serie A title in a row and got to the CL quarters and lost to Bayern. Best midfield in Europe easily and top 5 defense. Only issue they had was meh forwards... and they signed Tevez and Llorente in the summer.

They could very, very easily beat us. In fact, we can't compete with them in the midfield. Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba puts ours to shame.
Dear lord Vidal has shown nicer movement and goal scoring ability in his 2 goals than what ive seen from benzema in a long time lol.

If it was indeed Bonucci who gives the ball to vucinic for the 2nd one, then thats just insane passing...

And nice assist from pogba too.

Judging from this kind of play, wouldnt surprise me to see us winless against them in the group lol.
----------------------

bayernzone.com
Outstanding performance from Juve so far. I'm really impressed. Those long balls for their 3 goals were brilliant! Conte has built a very strong team.
Vidal is turning out to be everything I wanted from him a couple years back :(
He is actually so good.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Good detective work piotrr :tup: That was an illuminating read, even if I get my dose of non-Juve fans reactions to our team in XT, that was a well sampled researched. I would said dont waste your time if you didnt say you were sick in bed :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
If you hadn't mentioned the fever I would have said something. Get better. On both counts. :p
:D yeah i thought it's better to mention it.
Good detective work piotrr :tup: That was an illuminating read, even if I get my dose of non-Juve fans reactions to our team in XT, that was a well sampled researched.
I think finally the time has come that most of football fans realise we are a strong team. First time after calciopoli we are truly respected and considered as a top team.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Tevez 2 goals in 2 games.. he is great. Can't believe we missed on him, don't even want to think rube made a profit by selling us Matri and getting Tevez. ffs Pogba, what a fantastic talent Juve have in their disposal. Strong, technique, and vision to pass, an epitome of a complete box-to-box midfielder (player?), to think they got him for free is just mind blowing.
Pogba, what a fantastic talent Juve have in their disposal. Strong, technique, and vision to pass, an epitome of a complete box-to-box midfielder (player?), to think they got him for free is just mind blowing.

:lol2:
Well done Marrota! You got something right! :thumbs:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So after our double Lazio thumping i decided to take a look at another forums and found there many heartwarming comments. I'm at bed with a fever so it's not like i have anything else to do :D Hope you'll enjoy it.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/

-------------------------

http://forzainterforums.com

------------------

redcafe.net

------------------

forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk

----------------

redandwhitekop.com

----------------

arsenal-mania.com

Just had to quote this :rofl::rofl: Writing fucking Ramsey in the same sentence as Vidal :lol:

non-related find

my god :lol: this has to be the most deluded forum.
--------------

barcaforum.com

--------------

http://realmadridistas.net

----------------------

bayernzone.com
Great Finds :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nice we went back to be a team to be taken in account.

Those years in the wilderness without CL was tough indeed.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I remember someone asking me if I would ditch Juve when we got relegated. Nice compilation piotrr. Don't know how you did it, I had a fever a few days ago & I would be damned if I could do such a thing making it all the more impressive. Get well soon.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Thats some great finds @piotrr:tup: And that quote from ArseAnal forum. :rofl:

All of a sudden these deluded mugs are thinking they're Real-Barca level and believe they can lure anybody just because they splashed the cash for once :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)