[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Lazio (August 31, 2013) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Bonucci

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Really looking forward to this. Finally got round to installing a 5.1 surround system & I hope the broadcasters don't mess around with the fans sound feed. Bayern vs Chelsea had a nice feed. Felt like I was in the crowd.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
how does surround sound even work for a football match broadcast? I'd be pissed if I only heard random chatter and swearing from my back speakers, sure it's just like in real stadium but I'd rather go to the stadium for that lol.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #145
    Really looking forward to this. Finally got round to installing a 5.1 surround system & I hope the broadcasters don't mess around with the fans sound feed. Bayern vs Chelsea had a nice feed. Felt like I was in the crowd.
    Don't bet on it, the sounds coming from Serie A are always a disaster. Why does the ball always get an unnatural sound when passed or kicked? Only from Serie A it sounds like that.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Don't bet on it, the sounds coming from Serie A are always a disaster. Why does the ball always get an unnatural sound when passed or kicked? Only from Serie A it sounds like that.
    Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. The thud sound when a ball gets kicked is really weird.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #148
    Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. The thud sound when a ball gets kicked is really weird.
    I never understood it. The sound will be okay, I have a 5.1 as well and I enjoy it but when watching other than Serie A games it always comes out better.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I never understood it. The sound will be okay, I have a 5.1 as well and I enjoy it but when watching other than Serie A games it always comes out better.
    I know that RAI has always been shit. Do you where TVSport Xtra gets their feed from?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #150
    I know that RAI has always been shit. Do you where TVSport Xtra gets their feed from?
    No but it is where I watch my games, via TV4 Play of course but still even on the cable they were sub standard.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    how does surround sound even work for a football match broadcast? I'd be pissed if I only heard random chatter and swearing from my back speakers, sure it's just like in real stadium but I'd rather go to the stadium for that lol.
    For example in yesterdays match between Bayern & Chelsea the crowd chants were routed to all speakers except the centre which had the commentators. No random sounds were spread around the speakers making for a nice change. Of course live is the ultimate & we are not even remotely comparing it.

- - - Updated - - -

No but it is where I watch my games, via TV4 Play of course but still even on the cable they were sub standard.
    I wish they would borrow a leaf from the PL regarding quality broadcasting. Have you ever watched a match on SKY Italia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)