[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (2 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he had his debut with us if i don't mistake..in coppa..i remember how shy was then...no one really passed with him..now he thinks he invented the plum's tail

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
With Nedved, Sissoko, Camo, Zanetti and probably Marchioni all injured, Ranieri doesn't have any alternatives, does he? . I would give Marchisio a rest, at the moment he's definitely Juve's best midfielder and he took part in midweek games for the cup and the CL as well as in last week game with Torino (if I'm not mistaken). So my midfield line would look like this:

Hasan--Tiago--Poulsen--Giovinco

I don't know what is the condition of Legrotaglie and Grygera, I heard that the latter one picked an injury vs Chelsea, as for the former I haven't heard anything and I doubt whether he's fully fit. Zebina needs more playing time, so my defence would look like this:

Zebina--Mellberg--Chiellini--Molinaro

If Zebina is not fit yet, I'll give Ariaudo a central defender role and move Olaf to the right back position.

Ranieri will find it hard to pick 2 out of his 4 strikers, Iaquinta played very well in Chelsea game, Trez lacks match fitness, Del Piero and Amauri are on the line, so it's up to Ranieri.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Under such circumstances where the wide players are mostly injured, its another chance for CR to try out 4-3-3 to see if/how that formation can tear weaker teams apart ...

Despite all the fitness in the world he possesses, Molinaro should really get a rest here ...

Del Piero Amauri Giovinco

Tiago Poulsen Marchisio

Salihamidzic Chiellini Ariaudo Zebina

Buffon

Mar 30, 2006
With Nedved, Sissoko, Camo, Zanetti and probably Marchioni all injured, Ranieri doesn't have any alternatives, does he? . I would give Marchisio a rest, at the moment he's definitely Juve's best midfielder and he took part in midweek games for the cup and the CL as well as in last week game with Torino (if I'm not mistaken). So my midfield line would look like this:

Hasan--Tiago--Poulsen--Giovinco

I don't know what is the condition of Legrotaglie and Grygera, I heard that the latter one picked an injury vs Chelsea, as for the former I haven't heard anything and I doubt whether he's fully fit. Zebina needs more playing time, so my defence would look like this:

Zebina--Mellberg--Chiellini--Molinaro

If Zebina is not fit yet, I'll give Ariaudo a central defender role and move Olaf to the right back position.

Ranieri will find it hard to pick 2 out of his 4 strikers, Iaquinta played very well in Chelsea game, Trez lacks match fitness, Del Piero and Amauri are on the line, so it's up to Ranieri.
yeah i owuld defn play Zebina as he needs playing time and he played an hour last weekend. As for the strikers it is clear Giovinco should play as he was great against Chelsea. I think Iaquinta too deserves a start as he seems in form compared to Amauri.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
CR must play people who are in good form (shape)...Or thay are back from injury (playing time)...
Don't be a pussy CR...

Buffon

Zebina - Mellberg - Chiellini - Molinaro

Sali - Tiago - Marchisio - Gio

IQ - DP​

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
As we are nearing the end of the season and even though I've no hopes of the Scudetto what so ever, all I care about is 3 points from all the matches regardless of how we play or what tactics we use... Ranieri can use Manninger as trequartista for all I care... just get me 3 points and I'll be happy...

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
With the way he played against Chelsea I would be very disappointed if Giovinco doesnt play against Bologna. And no more left flank bull... with Camoranesi and Marchionni and Nedved missing, its now or never to try him behind the strickers, it's his natural position and it's where he is playing the best!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
With the way he played against Chelsea I would be very disappointed if Giovinco doesnt play against Bologna. And no more left flank bull... with Camoranesi and Marchionni and Nedved missing, its now or never to try him behind the strickers, it's his natural position and it's where he is playing the best!
I agree, mate. Giovinco was the liveliest player on the pitch when he appeared. And he MUST be given the chance to show us more before the end of the season. I understand why Ranieri wants to bring him through slowly, but he needs matches, to build up match sharpness then show us what he is truly capable of doing.

I am not interested in the rest of the formation for this one, other than Gio's inclusion in the starting XI.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
icεmαή;1929084 said:
As we are nearing the end of the season and even though I've no hopes of the Scudetto what so ever, all I care about is 3 points from all the matches regardless of how we play or what tactics we use... Ranieri can use Manninger as trequartista for all I care... just get me 3 points and I'll be happy...
If Inter lose this weekend or draw, we may have a chance of catching them...
but let's not forget that we have two tough away games against Roma and Milan...
Anyways, I prefer taking it one game at a time...
Let's see what happens then...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I agree, mate. Giovinco was the liveliest player on the pitch when he appeared. And he MUST be given the chance to show us more before the end of the season. I understand why Ranieri wants to bring him through slowly, but he needs matches, to build up match sharpness then show us what he is truly capable of doing.

I am not interested in the rest of the formation for this one, other than Gio's inclusion in the starting XI.
where Gio plays could affect how well he plays

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #99
    Just like our fans said the other day in the Stadium, "Yes We Can".

Fiorentina will give us a present on Sunday, it's up to see vs Bologna.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #100
    Juve face injury crisis

Friday 13 March, 2009

Juventus will be without striking stars Amauri and David Trezeguet for Saturday evening's game against Bologna.

The Bianconeri are looking to bounce back from their Champions League exit at the hands of Chelsea.

However, Claudio Ranieri will have to make do without French international Trezeguet, who is suffering from muscle fatigue.

Amauri has a more worrying problem and may be out of action for as long as a month due to a quadriceps injury.

Juve have something of an injury crisis as goalkeeper Alex Manninger has a calf strain, Pavel Nedved has a rib pain and Nicola Legrottaglie has damaged his left knee.

Longer-term absentees Mauro Camoranesi, Momo Sissoko, Dario Knezevic, Cristiano Zanetti and Marco Marchionni are also unavailable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)