[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Juve face injury crisis

Friday 13 March, 2009

Juventus will be without striking stars Amauri and David Trezeguet for Saturday evening's game against Bologna.

The Bianconeri are looking to bounce back from their Champions League exit at the hands of Chelsea.

However, Claudio Ranieri will have to make do without French international Trezeguet, who is suffering from muscle fatigue.

Amauri has a more worrying problem and may be out of action for as long as a month due to a quadriceps injury.

Juve have something of an injury crisis as goalkeeper Alex Manninger has a calf strain, Pavel Nedved has a rib pain and Nicola Legrottaglie has damaged his left knee.

Longer-term absentees Mauro Camoranesi, Momo Sissoko, Dario Knezevic, Cristiano Zanetti and Marco Marchionni are also unavailable.
well if you put it like that...................:cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #102
    I swear Ranieri is the most unlucky coach, at least for this season. Just take a look at the injuries we had from the start of the season.

This is one of the reasons I'm satisfied with how things went. We couldn't ask for more looking at our situation with injuries. According to one newspaper I read daily, there's not a single team in Europe that were even close to us with the numbers of injuries that we had.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    at the same time, we have to look at the way we're training, preparing etc.

the players must not be looking after themselves well enough.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Juve face injury crisis

Friday 13 March, 2009

Juventus will be without striking stars Amauri and David Trezeguet for Saturday evening's game against Bologna.

The Bianconeri are looking to bounce back from their Champions League exit at the hands of Chelsea.

However, Claudio Ranieri will have to make do without French international Trezeguet, who is suffering from muscle fatigue.

Amauri has a more worrying problem and may be out of action for as long as a month due to a quadriceps injury.

Juve have something of an injury crisis as goalkeeper Alex Manninger has a calf strain, Pavel Nedved has a rib pain and Nicola Legrottaglie has damaged his left knee.

Longer-term absentees Mauro Camoranesi, Momo Sissoko, Dario Knezevic, Cristiano Zanetti and Marco Marchionni are also unavailable.
    Something's wrong with the way we train. I don't know what it is obviously, but the sheer amount of muscle injuries is too big for a professional football club. I realise that it's part of the game: you have to train hard in order to win and sometimes you overdo it, which is fine, but this really must be too much. It's not normal to have this much similar injuries.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I swear Ranieri is the most unlucky coach, at least for this season. Just take a look at the injuries we had from the start of the season.

This is one of the reasons I'm satisfied with how things went. We couldn't ask for more looking at our situation with injuries. According to one newspaper I read daily, there's not a single team in Europe that were even close to us with the numbers of injuries that we had.
    Which makes me think that it's not about luck.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

we average something like 8 players out each game this season

Mar 24, 2006
    :cry:

I wont be able to watch this game , because i will going offline for 2 1/2 days ,
    I will represent my Uni football Club on Taiwan's College Annual Cup on another city , we are on the Grup Qualification and if we make it well , Semifinal and Final are on our way at the next Thursday and Friday .

:juventus:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    First we have a large squad and then a starter gets injured... So we think we'll use the cover player... and then he gets injured... how do we manage to take 15 players per game is a miracle...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008

I wont be able to watch this game , because i will going offline for 2 1/2 days ,
    I will represent my Uni football Club on Taiwan's College Annual Cup on another city , we are on the Grup Qualification and if we make it well , Semifinal and Final are on our way at the next Thursday and Friday .

We are not bothered about your silly college football :(

:D

Good luck Albert :tup:... Make us proud :)

Jul 2, 2006

if you win the tournament, celebrate it with a Juve scarf :)

Del Piero and Iaquinta are still available.

We should play like this

Marchisio__Tiago__Nedved?

Iaquinta________Giovinco

_______Del Piero

Mar 24, 2006
    icεmαή;1929171 said:
    We are not bothered about your silly college football :(

:D

Good luck Albert :tup:... Make us proud :)
    I was going like ":shifty: has something happened with Asif ? " :D
    before started to scrolling down and found another warming heart paragraph :tup:
    believe me i'm a super sub as our Uni's Monstrous Classy DMC
    ( read : Tacchinardi )

will give you all Good News after our qualification on Monday's Night .

ohhh and i agree we should take Immobile to replace injured Trez :wallbang: and Amauri .

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    I would go with something like this

--------Iaquinta-----Alex--------
    ---------------Gio----------------

-----Marchisio--Poulsen---Tiago

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Buffon

Zebina-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro

Salihamidzic-Tiago-Poulsen-Giovinco

Iaquinta-Del Piero.​

I would have not problem if that plays as a 4-3-3, though, or if Marchisio plays instead of Brazzo in a 4-3-3.

Something's wrong with the way we train. I don't know what it is obviously, but the sheer amount of muscle injuries is too big for a professional football club. I realise that it's part of the game: you have to train hard in order to win and sometimes you overdo it, which is fine, but this really must be too much. It's not normal to have this much similar injuries.
    I've been saying this for a while. Folk seem determined to blame our medical staff for the problem, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)