[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (3 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    Ranieri will have some real headache to pick two between all the four strikers we have.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    4 3 3 no question. Why would he even think of playing anything else. I'd be fairly frustrated if he were to go back to 4 4 2.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Ranieri will have some real headache to pick two between all the four strikers we have.
    Finally, since all of them are fit. Forza Gio whatever way possible.

I hope they keep it up. It is such a joy to be able to watch the Black & White nearly every Saturday. It even keeps me from going out and getting hammered Friday nights! Well, it puts off getting hammered until Saturday afternoon. lolz
    They always play on Sunday too incase you haven't noticed :juventus:

Bologna will perished after being the recipient of a baptism of fire from Juventus on Sat. Simple ...
    Amen.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    i know what mourinho would do in a situation like this.

play his beloved 4-2-4 formation and send giovinco and marchisio back to the primavera
    He might not have time for that

"Police probe alleged assault by Mourinho

1 hour ago

MANCHESTER, England (AFP) — British police are investigating an alleged assault by Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho on a supporter after their Champions League defeat here at Old Trafford, a spokeswoman said Thursday.

The former Chelsea boss allegedly punched a supporter as he left the ground after Wednesday's 2-0 last 16 second leg loss to Champions League holders Manchester United, reports said.

"Shortly before midnight (0000GMT) last night a man reported that he had been punched in the face outside Old Trafford," said a spokeswoman for Greater Manchester Police when asked about the alleged incident involving Mourinho.

"We are investigating an allegation of common assault," she added.

Mourinho, who labelled himself the 'Special One' on the eve of taking over at United's English rivals Chelsea in 2004, was approaching the Inter team bus which was taking the team to the airport when, with celebrating United fans nearby, the alleged incident happened

Police have now contacted United to request closed circuit television footage of the area in question."

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    he will Ruin everything...

Bought 2 expensive players who are not playing, (one on loan), out of CL so early, still first in seria A but there were even in Mancinni's time good

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    he seems like too much of a loose cannon to do the team good anyways. besides, Inter never had much confidence when they were put under pressure towards the end of the season for some reason they tend to buckle. I wonder how they will stay glued together as the season draws to a close.

We need to start this process by winning this weekend!! Keep the pressure on them, it is theirs to lose anyways. AHH how sweet that would be to lift the trophy at the end of the season....

Mar 30, 2006
    icεmαή;1928198 said:
    A big pay package and 50 mil on players later, Mourinho is still behind Mancini... I wonder what he'd have done with Juve with hardly any transfer money?
    what he did at Porto without any money?

also Juve do have a bit of transfer money. We did buy Amauri, Poulsen, Iaquinta, Tiago, Andrade and Almiron for a fair amount of money in the last 2 seasons. We can't act like we are spending nothing.

I dont think we should be doubting a coach like him just because we don;t like Inter. Mancini spent some money too at Inter and Mancini was there for longer. I don't recall Mancini's Inter being so great when he firs got their (even if they gave him the title after the scandal)

Ranieri is a decent coach but certainly not a top coach like Joes who wins things every season. That is the type of coach I want. Whether he is insulting and arrogant or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)