[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Udinese (January 19, 2013) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Pogba

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 24, 2012
Great performance. A little shaky in the final 1/3 of the pitch in the beginning despite the great tempo we had in the first half, but then Pogba brought the gates down and here it is. Happy that our strikers also scored, the constant criticism has to be getting to them.

And also, during his goal, that was the Vucinic I fell in love with. Out of nothing, a touch of class, and there it is. He produced so many of them for Roma and dug 'em out of the ditch so many times with his little pieces of magic, and here it is, one more, this time for us.

Forza Mirko!

And FORZA JUVE!

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
His first goal was out of this world. And to think the kid's only 19, so much to learn, experience to gain.... Once again, thank you, Fergie. You made a bad decision and you should feel bad.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think we were up for this one & Udinese would not have done jack shit even if they tried. We completely overran their midfield so they didn't even get a decent chance to stretch our defence. Majestic Pogba. Hopefully this is the end of the holiday slump. We would really rock if Giach had some vision. He tends to make very good runs but is so one dimensional that he has to turn backwards to make a successful pass. I still think his contribution helped in this game to keep Basta pinned at the back.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #568
    Finally the team woke up, the intensity they started the match with was exactly what we missed in our games in 2013. Had we played with this approach we wouldn't have dropped points. Our attack was as usual terrible at the beginning until Pogba sent terror and knocked them down with two world class shots. Superb! I have nothing more to say. The forwards did then their job to destroy and bag the game.

I am extremely happy, I love you all.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7
    Bonucci 6.5
    Caceres 7

Lichtsteiner 7
    Vidal 6
    Pogba 8.5
    Giaccherini 6
    De Ceglie 6.5

Govinco 6.5
    Vucinic 7.5

Matri 7
    Padoin N.R
    Isla N.R

Jul 1, 2010
    Finally the team woke up, the intensity they started the match with was exactly what we missed in our games in 2013. Had we played with this approach we wouldn't have dropped points. Our attack was as usual terrible at the beginning until Pogba sent terror and knocked them down with two world class shots. Superb! I have nothing more to say. The forwards did then their job to destroy and bag the game.

I am extremely happy, I love you all.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7
    Bonucci 6.5
    Caceres 7

Lichtsteiner 7
    Vidal 6
    Pogba 8.5
    Giaccherini 6
    De Ceglie 6.5

Govinco 6.5
    Vucinic 7.5

Matri 7
    Padoin N.R
    Isla N.R
    So, we'll still fail to finish in the top 3?

Oct 23, 2011
    Would give the MOM to Caceres wasn't it for Pogba's 2 screamers :).

Good game, still wasted multiple good opportunities in the first half. We should really be way more clinical upfront. Just as more games this season, seems like when we're leading with 2 goals, other goals follow and the play becomes way more easier. Unfortunately this was lacking in the previous 2 games.

Luckily i'm not Conte right now, because he needs to make perhaps the most difficult choice in his one and a half year at Juventus. This Pogba doesn't belong on the bench but neither do one of MVP...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)