[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Udinese (January 19, 2013) (75 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Pogba

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is so many Android nerds here though, put up the Smallus Dickus batman-esque sign on ze night sky, Sheiky should be wrap this shit up in no time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But how does this make them retarded? There are games at 20.45 all season long regardless of weather conditions, and ofcourse majority of games is 3 PM, as they should be, even in early season, though they been changing that for initial weeks/month of the season, these rounds were mostly at 18.00 if I recall.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
But how does this make them retarded? There are games at 20.45 all season long regardless of weather conditions, and ofcourse majority of games is 3 PM, as they should be, even in early season, though they been changing that for initial weeks/month of the season, these rounds were mostly at 18.00 if I recall.
Because FUCK SECCO, that's why.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Wonder if Juve will be appropriately concentrated and cautious when in possession in this game.

Aside from having given away three goals in the last two league games to counter-attacks/stupid give-aways, Udinese are one of the best teams on the break and precautions should be taken to limit them in that regard.

Don't go committing people ahead of the ball unnecessarily and don't go playing risky square passes in midfield.

Also, Juve's defence should be prepared to play deep and track runs - rather than try to hold a high line/play an offside trap.

At least make Udinese work a little to make chances rather than letting them in with one ball over the top of the defence.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He seems to be most reliable solution to play out of position, but we need him on the right too much to do it, and he hasn't been tried in this role that often to know much (few friendlies, and putting him there at end of games basically so far). But he is naturally excellent defender to be able to handle it, considering he is fairly defensive and aggressive fullback. Not sure if it's worth playing him out of position though when Caceres is solid enough of a choice.
Disagreed there. I don't see what's so solid in his defensive game. He's rash when he should cover ground, he covers ground when he's supposed to make the tackle, his positioning is too shaky for a defender, isn't in synch with the other defenders (maybe understandable to an extent due to lack of playing time) and more.

To me, he's that sort of player who isn't good enough defensively to be a solid CB and isn't good enough offensively to be a solid fullback.

I'd definitely go with Licht as the RCB in this one, and put Isla and Padoin as wingbacks.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Disagreed there. I don't see what's so solid in his defensive game. He's rash when he should cover ground, he covers ground when he's supposed to make the tackle, his positioning is too shaky for a defender, isn't in synch with the other defenders (maybe understandable to an extent due to lack of playing time) and more.

To me, he's that sort of player who isn't good enough defensively to be a solid CB and isn't good enough offensively to be a solid fullback.

I'd definitely go with Licht as the RCB in this one, and put Isla and Padoin as wingbacks.
Agreed 100%.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I'm not saying I actually find his capabilities that reliable, but he generally does ok enough job, he hasnt fvcked up enough as CB to oust him for good. Which basically is what it would mean if you move down our starting RWB just to make sure he doesnt play. Hasnt played that often or fucked up so much for that to be necessary, even if his limitations are obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)