[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (34 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am really excited about Europa League. :weee: Now get to usual business & get a clean sheet against Sassuolo.

May 22, 2007
Cheer up guys. We have so many wonderful things to look forward to :)

1.) Defeat every team in Serie A at least once. If we win all our remaining games in the 1st round of fixtures, we just need to beat Inter and Fiorentina in the reverse fixtures :weee:

2.) Everyone wants that Silver Star, so let's beat Roma to it :star: :touched:

3.) We can set a mid season points record and beat Milan in the single year points tally Scudetto stakes :heart:

4.) The Europa League is in our stadium. We just need to reach the final and lift the trophy in front of our own fans.

5.) We must clinch our 3'rd consecutive Scudetto, an impressive feat that we haven't managed since the 30's.
What.

Line-up please? Is Pepe dead or alive? Berardi is suspended, right?
Buffon
Caceres-Bonucci-Chiellini
Isla-Padoin-Pogba-Vidal-Peluso
Tevez-Llorente​

Pepe is in jail.

Berardi is suspended.

Jul 20, 2012
Definitely.

Some really disappointing comments in this thread.
It happens all the time. Our expectations are too high for this team sometimes. But shouldn't it be like that? Obviously people will get mad but hey what are you going to do about? Can't really do much. I got pissed when Snejider scored but to me it looked like an awakening call. Conte takes things like this too lightly and now he has to realize and should have realized by now This team has to be changed.

- - - Updated - - -

badass level right there
The smiley doesnt work

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It happens all the time. Our expectations are too high for this team sometimes. But shouldn't it be like that? Obviously people will get mad but hey what are you going to do about? Can't really do much. I got pissed when Snejider scored but to me it looked like an awakening call. Conte takes things like this too lightly and now he has to realize and should have realized by now This team has to be changed.
It's the fucking Group Stages against Copenhagen and Galatasaray. :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not saying one shouldn't be mad at elimination, I am too. Those aren't the comments I'm aiming at. I'm aiming at the ones claiming the season is over, that there is no excitement left, that winning the Serie-A is not a great achievement etc.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not saying one shouldn't be mad at elimination, I am too. Those aren't the comments I'm aiming at. I'm aiming at the ones claiming the season is over, that there is no excitement left, that winning the Serie-A is not a great achievement etc.
It could have been with a good run in Europe. Seriously, with the team we have and with our competition in the league, do you expect us not to win the league?

Jul 20, 2012
It's the $#@!ing Group Stages against Copenhagen and Galatasaray. :lol:
I wasnt referring to getting past the group stages. I was referring to people saying that the group would be easy and we easily would make it the qf

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my bad then yea I totally agree. Thats pussy mentality

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It could have been with a good run in Europe. Seriously, with the team we have and with our competition in the league, do you expect us not to win the league?
We have the best squad and should win it, but grinding out results week in and week out is by no means an easy task. You have to do it over the course of almost an entire year, so it demands a lot. And it's not like we don't have good competition either. I don't have much faith in Roma, but I can see Napoli getting back into it very soon, and we also have to play them away. Yeah, we should win, but it's not easy, and 3 scudetti in a row would be simply remarkable in my opinion.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Cheer up guys. We have so many wonderful things to look forward to :)

1.) Defeat every team in Serie A at least once. If we win all our remaining games in the 1st round of fixtures, we just need to beat Inter and Fiorentina in the reverse fixtures :weee:

2.) Everyone wants that Silver Star, so let's beat Roma to it :star: :touched:

3.) We can set a mid season points record and beat Milan in the single year points tally Scudetto stakes :heart:

4.) The Europa League is in our stadium. We just need to reach the final and lift the trophy in front of our own fans.

5.) We must clinch our 3'rd consecutive Scudetto, an impressive feat that we haven't managed since the 30's.
Finally someone speaks sense. +rep!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We have the best squad and should win it, but grinding out results week in and week out is by no means an easy task. You have to do it over the course of almost an entire year, so it demands a lot. And it's not like we don't have good competition either. I don't have much faith in Roma, but I can see Napoli getting back into it very soon, and we also have to play them away. Yeah, we should win, but it's not easy, and 3 scudetti in a row would be simply remarkable in my opinion.
Exactly. We should win it. It's not an easy task, but we're still expected to win it without many efforts.

I don't think people are undermining the importance of winning Serie A, but I'd have expected this team to be able to challenge on all fronts this year. What we've done in Europe is shockingly awful and winning Serie A is the least we could do to salvage the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally someone speaks sense. +rep!
I think he was being sarcastic.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
We still have loads to play for, 3 scudetti in a row would be an immense feeling, I'm still hoping we'll take the Coppa Italia seriously for once, get that 10th victory it's been 19 years ffs..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)