[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Roma (22nd Apr-2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match?

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was. That was also the one and only time during a minute of silence before a match where it literally was a moment of silence. Usually you hear some people screaming or whistling or something, but this time it was absolute and complete silence.
Italians generally cannot resist the urge to clap during a moment of silence. So that's impressive.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Your problem if you don't like it that I think that everyone can and should be judged. It's not like I'm denying what DP was or is to the club it's fans or anyone else, I'm just commenting on his current performance and no one on the team from management to the players should get a pass on that.
That's where we disagree my friend. I think Del Piero deserves a pass on that. This season in particular.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Just watching the highlights again on ESPN, it looked as though a projectile, possibly a coin, was thrown at Vidal and Lichtsteiner as they celebrated the second goal near the away fans :mad:

TARU

Apr 24, 2012
I think Roma's defence gave us too much space sometimes. BUT still amazing performance, the players were commanding and controled the flow throughout the whole match!

Yea the red card was kinda harsh but that Lamela is really a disgrace to do that to Lichtsteiner. >.>

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
loved the atmosphere in the game.

i was lucky enough that behind my seat was a half drunk guy who was shouting colorful insults at the ref and roma players at every chance. shit was hilarious.

and seeing del piero play up close was great.

amazing stadium. I will try to go watch a game every year from now on.

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 06:45 ----------

It was. That was also the one and only time during a minute of silence before a match where it literally was a moment of silence. Usually you hear some people screaming or whistling or something, but this time it was absolute and complete silence.
around me most people where going "shuush" when people started talking or trying to scream. loved that our fans cared.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
loved the atmosphere in the game.

i was lucky enough that behind my seat was a half drunk guy who was shouting colorful insults at the ref and roma players at every chance. shit was hilarious.

and seeing del piero play up close was great.

amazing stadium. I will try to go watch a game every year from now on.

---------- Post added 29.04.2012 at 06:45 ----------

around me most people where going "shuush" when people started talking or trying to scream. loved that our fans cared.
Sounds fantastic. How long did you stay?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Sounds fantastic. How long did you stay?
didn't stay long. i arrived at the stadium 10 minutes before the game, and left 5 minutes after the end.

i loved turin though. didn't get a chance to stay there long (arrived 5 pm sunday, and left 8 am monday) but loved the city anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)