[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lecce (Oct. 17th 2010) (3 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Reporter - How is Aquilani?

Del Neri - Aquilani is fine, fine. He will play when fit

Reporter - You said Melo - Marchisio have you the most secure option after Cagliari

Del Neri - That was Cagliari did you watch the game at the San Siro?

Reporter - So will Aquilani play tomorrow?

Del Neri - Did you even listen to what I'm saying in this interview? :lol:

Love this guy already.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I like 4-3-3 because CM is the position where we have the most quality at the moment. Also I'm hoping this will be our formation next season with Gio and Dzeko (and better fullbacks of course). Apart from the Lech game, Ale hasn't done anything meaningul so far this season anyway so it's not like we need to use 2 strikers so that he can play.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Delneri said plenty of times that he is happy with Aquilani`s form and he will play him vs Lecce. Delneri also said that he is very happy with Momo`s progress in training and he will play him vs Lecce too, so these two with Melo should be in our line up. Krasic is on the right wing, and on the left there are rumours Delneri will put Marchisio there, so this means we actually will use 4-5-1 system and with Claudio on the wing we will rely once again only on our right wing and Krasic for creating goal chances. Marchisio there was good decision for an away game vs Inter, but at home vs Lecce we should be more offensively-minded. Delneri also said that with Europa League game waiting just after Lecce`s encounter, he will use Aquilani and Quag as they wont be eligible for Salzburg and I hope that he really do that and start with them, leaving Marchisio and Del Piero on the bench, cause we`re gonna need them for the game vs Salzburg. I dont know what he will do with Pepe, will he experiment and put him on the left back position like a couple of days ago in training, or use him as a left winger, or leave him on the bench, and also Martinez is waiting for a chance to play. 15 more hours and we`ll know all the answers, I`m sure there will be one or two surprises in our line-up, I just hope Delneri and the players wont underestimate our opponent and eventually we will get a much needed win.

If it was up to me to decide the starting line up, I would bet on that:

-----------------Storari--------------------
-Motta - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie-
---------Melo - Aquilani - Momo----------
--Krasic------------------------Quagmire-
-------------------Amauri------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)