[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Catania (Oct. 30th 2013) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
When I said we'll regret selling Giaccherini not many took it seriously. Now that he's a plyer that Conte would put as RM/RWF in 433. He isn't too physical but other than that he fits the bill perfectly.

Good thing we're gonna deploy 433 vs Madrid. We need better defending and we could have some chance to get a decent result.

Going back to Catania game I think it will be frustrating because they'll park the bus. Some brilliance from Tevez to break through will be needed.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
When I said we'll regret selling Giaccherininot many took it seriously. Now that he's a plyer that Conte would put as RM/RWF in 433. He isn't too physical but other than that he fits the bill perfectly.

Good thing we're gonna deploy 433 vs Madrid. We need better defending and we could have some chance to get a decent result.

Going back to Catania game I think it will be frustrating because they'll park the bus. Some brilliance from Tevez to break through will be needed.
you're a living god

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
In all honesty I miss Giac, he at least knew how to somewhat take players on when playing wide. Not a single one of our current wingers (except maybe Pepe who will probably retire considering his non-stop injuries, and even if he doesn't, he will be no where near his trolling best for a while, maybe never) is capable of doing that.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Bouy on the bench again? The kid did something good if he's called up for the second time.

Pepe, get well soon please i'm dying for a normal 4-3-3 with our dominant midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)