[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Catania (Oct. 30th 2013) (12 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    :agree:

Let's accept every stupid rule FIGC comes up with, next step EPL pussy style atmospheres.

Even the clubs have agreed that the rule should be removed.
    the I'm not from napoli are ok. They can chant that all they want but the ones on Heysel or hoping people dying are wrong.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    It is indeed a very harsh and a not very thought-out rule. It completely lacks practicality. These are good old classical chants that have existed for a very long time. The FIGC are trying to eradicate these chants with a stupid formal act, which just isn't possible and will only damage the clubs and in turn result in Serie-A becoming a lesser product at times when there are empty stadiums as a consequence. I like that the ultras stand up for their culture and what they believe in. It's not even hatespeech, this, so the chants can definitely be defended. I think this violates people's freedom of speech, and I even believe that the italian authorities should forbid Lega Calcio to impose such rules, in compliance with the European Convention on Human Rights, which Italy has ratified. Italy as a state has a duty to ensure these rights, and if public or private organizations within the country unjustly infringe upon these, then Italy can be held accountable for it in Strasbourg. In my opinion, the Italian state should look into this, and tell the FIGC that it's not acceptable.

I know that the FIGC's intentions are good. Their ultimate goal is to fight racism, which is a good thing. But this isn't the way to go about it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    It is indeed a very harsh and a not very thought-out rule. It completely lacks practicality. These are good old classical chants that have existed for a very long time. The FIGC are trying to eradicate these chants with a stupid formal act, which just isn't possible and will only damage the clubs and in turn result in Serie-A becoming a lesser product at times when there are empty stadiums as a consequence. I like that the ultras stand up for their culture and what they believe in. It's not even hatespeech, this, so the chants can definitely be defended. I think this violates people's freedom of speech, and I even believe that the italian authorities should forbid Lega Calcio to impose such rules, in compliance with the European Convention on Human Rights, which Italy has ratified. Italy as a state has a duty to ensure these rights, and if public or private organizations within the country unjustly infringe upon these, then Italy can be held accountable for it in Strasbourg. In my opinion, the Italian state should look into this, and tell the FIGC that it's not acceptable.

I know that the FIGC's intentions are good. Their ultimate goal is to fight racism, which is a good thing. But this isn't the way to go about it.
    Spot on.

+rep

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013

I agree completely.

Oh i'd like to see the FIGC to try and ban me, the stupid fuckers
    True Drughi warrior.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    so ultras are singing dumb songs again

dem they are really dumb
    thank god I saw wannabe drughi with badass back in the day :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)