[Serie A] Juventus 3-3 Parma [February 2nd, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I agree. The more disgusting the better.

But in all seriousness, yes, enough of this 4-3-3 with our dogshit midfield.
The last time we reached CL final we played with Pjanic and Khedira as CMs and that was Pjanic's best season since he joined us.

Now that we have much more wingers and attacking players in general we revert to a 3 man midfield which doesn't work.

I really don't understand your dad sometimes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Perin
Cancelo MDS Rugani Alex Sandro
Can Bentancur Khedira
Dybala Ronaldo Douglas Costa

Cross all game

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The last time we reached CL final we played with Pjanic and Khedira as CMs and that was Pjanic's best season since he joined us.

Now that we have much more wingers and attacking players in general we revert to a 3 man midfield which doesn't work.

I really don't understand your dad sometimes.
Neither do I man. Dad seems to be going through a mid-life crisis at the moment. I hope he wakes up to his senses soon, and changes formation to shake things up a bit. Cause shit ain’t working like it should be.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would like to see a 3-5-2, seems like a good idea for Atletico but we just don't have the CBs for it. Gotta go with:

Voycheck

Cancelo - Rugani - Caceres - Alex Sandro

Emre Can - Pjanic - Matuidi

Bernadeschi - Dybala - Ronaldo

or

Voycheck

Cancelo - Rugani - Caceres - AS

- Emre Can - Pjanic

D Costa - Berna - Ronaldo

Dybala

Either should be more than enough for Parma

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can has/had flu or stomach bug or something.

Perin
Cancelo Rugani Caceres Spin
Ben10 Pjanic Matuidi
Flash Dybala CR7

Play Khedira (ugh) if Matuidi is too tired and give Mario some minutes.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Play 4-2-3-1. Our midfield is ass and our attacking game is seriously lacking. With this formation we played some of the best football under the Allegri era and I feel we should give it another run.

-----------------------Kurwa----------------------
Cancelo--Rugani--Caceres--Sandro
----------------Pjanic--Matuidi--------------
----Berna---------Dybala---------Costa---
----------------------Ronaldo---------------------

Ronaldo has to play as a striker because he doesn't track back enough what is required of the wingers in this formation. However, if we finally can get the service working for him playing up top, he'll double his scoring tally. Ronaldo has been crap as of late, but mainly it's because he tries so hard to force through himself because the teammates can't service him. This leads to him constantly fucking up dribbles running from the halfway line and constantly shooting from a gazillion miles away. We need to double the crosses into the box and we need to have him always at the end of them. Ronaldos three most important elements are: heading ability, finishing and positioning which we haven't been able to utilize at all this season. Right now he has to play like United Ronaldo, whose main elements were pace, dribbling, crossing and long range shooting.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Mandzukic :fap:

- - - Updated - - -

Perin :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Caceres :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Can :vdp:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini all injured... :lol: Thank you, Marotta. Chiellini is already past his best and injury prone, Barzagli is reliable but old and slower than before and Bonucci is a Milan reject [we should have had Caldara instead]. Marotta has not fixed this issue before he left and somehow entered Juventus legends section. :sergio:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini all injured... :lol: Thank you, Marotta. Chiellini is already past his best and injury prone, Barzagli is reliable but old and slower than before and Bonucci is a Milan reject [we should have had Caldara instead]. Marotta has not fixed this issue before he left and somehow entered Juventus legends section. :sergio:
past his best? what the fuck you been watching lately?

Jul 22, 2016
Shit Man, "past his best", "Milan reject", what's with you?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)