[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Grygera (March 14th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Worst defender ever?

• Grygera

• Grygera

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Zac can't be blamed for this, Caceres is injured and Zebina was suspended blame the Czech fuckup.
Yes, but why he subs Marchi and opt to more attacking option on the right if he really short of players on the right side and we had Grygera there. All people know Marchi will give more assurance and help the defense if he stay to play on the right..

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
So why on earth don't we play crappy Poulsen instead of shitty Melo. This is so frustrating to have so many retarded players on our team. I used to support Melo but now I'm wondering what the hell we can do with a guy who supposedly "wins balls back" and can't pass to a player 5 meters across.

Surely Zidane and Platini weren't this spastic in their first 6 months? Poulsen seems like a saint compared to Melo.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I miss the 40 minutes in this match, and i have one confusion about Siena substitution.. Are they did the substitution 4 times? I remember read it in the live thread that they subs off Ekdal because of injury.. Then i go to watch the match.. and in the start of 2nd half i saw Barone is coming on from the touchline.. and then after that one Africa player (sorry, i forgot his name) who later almost elbowed by Melo coming on also for a player. And last in the final minute, they put Codrea for Maccarone..

Or am i missing something there? Or Siena made a subs mistake

Jan 14, 2010
Yes, but why he subs Marchi and opt to more attacking option on the right if he really short of players on the right side and we had Grygera there. All people know Marchi will give more assurance and help the defense if he stay to play on the right..
Don't blame Zac he put Camo in their to give Marchisio a rest before the Europa game, you're telling me this team is not good enough to hold unto a 3-1 lead against the worst team in Serie A? well apparently not!

Jan 14, 2010
I think Zac is also to take some of the blame. We relaxed after the 3rd goal and they started pushing us.
I don't think Zac should get the blame, he did not tell the players to relax, he even had players warming up because he didn't like the way things were going. The players were the 1s who took theie foot off the pedal.

From the best 10 mins i have seen this season followed by 1 of the worst 80 mins of the season.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Grygera is the primary fault but clearly the rest of the team apart from DP and Candreva didnt do much help either. With this kinda of performance at home against the worst team in the division , expect teams like Bayern to rape us even bigger margine next season. The whole defense and Melo is a complete joke. Maccarone was owning everyone in that defensive backline. Just to think about a guy who couldnt even start for Middlesbrough is actually giving our defenders some footballing lesson.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I missed the game, but when I saw "Juventus Suicide!" as the headline on Football Italia, my first question was "Who did it?!?!?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)