[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Grygera (March 14th 2010) (8 Viewers)

Worst defender ever?

• Grygera

• Grygera

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 14, 2003
Drawing at home to the bottom team after being 3 up. says it all about this team's mental problems and in Grygera's case, his whole fucking being.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
we really deserved to loose today, i predicted this downfall from the first goal.

Grygera is the joke of the season, really the joke of the season when 3 goals comes from your faults its just a joke.

Melo deserved the flop of the season award, he doesn't have any brain cells and i really wish Arsenal would accept to buy him, yes accept to buy him.

Camo sub was a huge fault, he is too relaxed, fuck the whole team seemed to give up.
we disappeared in the 2nd half, that i think we actually had an fixed the game to be a draw just to keep Siena in Serie A.

just when you have Canavarro as the MOM you must really evaluate your whole team performance.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i turn on the tv and the match already in 10th minute. not only i missed juventus score 3 live goals, i spent the next 80 minutes watching siena score 3 of theirs...

we gave them the chance...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
A great team can afford to have one or two lesser players that will work their ass off for the team, but this Juve is built of football imbeciles that wouldn't stand out at Livorno topped with a couple of world class players that are gutted to play with these thus not performing ultimately.

Melo and Grygera - get the fuck out of this club now. Enough is enough.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
So let's play Caceres as a right back. Oh he's injured let's play Zebina. Oh wait he's suspended let's play Grygera. Ok Grygera sucks let's sub Sali in. Oh wait Legro's injured now and Chiellini too. We need to sub Sali in and play Grygera as a CB :sergio: Well at least we have Buffon to cover his mistakes. No? Manninger? Oh it's f*cking Chimenti.

:sergio: :sergio:

Time to get drunk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Psychologically this was worse than losing the match 0:1 or even 0:2. This can bring us back to the Ferrara level. And it happens just before the most important part of the season.

Against Fulham the only way to come back will be to play those who weren't part of today's fiasco. Manninger, Zebina, Chiellini, Poulsen, Marchisio (went out at 3:1 today), Iaquinta and Diego (came in at 3:3). We need as many more players who weren't part of today's shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)