[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (11 Viewers)

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
that Swedish fag cost us 2 goals which means 3 points..man i just cant believe it..we cant win trophies with shity defense..and below mediocre!! our priority should be a WORLD CLASS defender

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What was I saying? Bullshit transfers? Mellberg wouldn't solve our defensive problems, yet some were satisfied with him.

The team and manager just isn't good enough.

Too bad there isn't any respite from this mediocrity. We are stuck with it.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
lol..the ref made wrong decision too..i found a loophole...
pellisier was playing the game with a bleeding nose! he should not be allowd to continue! it is against the FIFA rules....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I won't even mention the name of that CB we have. But if he was a disaster, then what can be said about the way our full backs played defense today.
Grygera, Molinaro and Zebina were shocking and they were choking in defense all match long.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
that Swedish fag cost us 2 goals which means 3 points..man i just cant believe it..we cant win trophies with shity defense..and below mediocre!! our priority should be a WORLD CLASS defender
But Mellberg is a solid player. A decade for Aston Villa proves it. :pumpkin:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I am absolutley gutted i cant even force myself to watch the Inter game now i just want to be sick. We never should of even been in a position where we had to come from behind to beat Chievo and i cannot believe after all the effort to get back into the game we coudnt hold on to seal the win FFS.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Camo MOM. All three goals were created by him. If only we had him for more games.

Defence today was quite horrible

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I won't even mention the name of that CB we have. But if he was a disaster, then what can be said about the way our full backs played defense today.
Grygera, Molinaro and Zebina were shocking and they were choking in defense all match long.
I give Zebina the benefit of the doubt but Molinaro and Grygera have to get the fuck out of this team.

Sep 1, 2002
Seriously disappointing result. Very sad indeed.

For all you who are so insulting a Juventus player (Melberg), well I have nothing bit contempt.

You have no class, and whatever ibsilrs you throw at him are only reflections of your own selves.

Bunch of tosser, the lot of you.

Forza Juve.
Forza Melberg.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
that Swedish fag cost us 2 goals which means 3 points.
He also cost us points in the first round when Gila scored in the last seconds of the match, when Fiorentina were a man down.
He had some great matches, but exactly these kind of mistakes in the last secs show why he's not a WC defender. He's 31, not 18. What was he thinking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)