[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (10 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
why not?RAB check this out NOW
:D

Personally, I'm always satisfied with a good Del Piero performance, whether it's a goal an assist or any contribution that he usually makes satisfies me TBH.

Of course scoring a goal would be an extra joy, motivating, touchy etc.... Ale scoring feels amazing, always.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Personally, I'm always satisfied with a good Del Piero performance, whether it's a goal an assist or any contribution that he usually makes satisfies me TBH.

Of course scoring a goal would be an extra joy, motivating, touchy etc.... Ale scoring feels amazing, always.
I want Alex to reach 260 before Inter match and then scoring a freekick for the 261st against :inter:

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
well we have some vital match after the match with chievo?..dp hasn't his moral high?..i would like for dp to score in everymatch my friend but...a goal in this match isn't a must imo..

capocanoniere or something like that is all i care,I WANT A HAT TRICK IN EVERY GAME.ibracamel is shit and only ~10 goals ahead of ALEX

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
the last year capocannoniere title was something special..because it was the first (and imo the last)...but as a team i want that juve to have the best offense and defense in this season :D..so let's not concede with chievo and give them a bucket of goals

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
the last year capocannoniere title was something special..because it was the first (and imo the last)...but as a team i want that juve to have the best offense and defense in this season :D..so let's not concede with chievo and give them a bucket of goals
inter has better offensive and defensive record :( until now

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That's because they are the best team in the league.
Inter: Scored 54, conceded 21
Juve: Scored 51, conceded 23

Not bad at all I think, and the difference isn't big. I do think we have better defense and offense but injuries made the difference this year between the two IMHO.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve: Scored 51, conceded 23

Not bad at all I think, and the difference isn't big. I do think we have better defense and offense but injuries made the difference this year between the two IMHO.
7 points is what counts.

We would be closer if we had less injuries, but Inter would, almost certainly, be ahead of us.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
7 points is what counts.

We would be closer if we had less injuries, but Inter would, almost certainly, be ahead of us.
Probably. But what I'm trying to say is that Inter as a squad isn't superior to us not stronger than us. They were lucky more than us concerning injuries and that's part of the game I wont complain.

I wont even mention the Ref fav towards them this year too, but all in all, they're not even 1 inch better than us. In-fact, we even play better football than them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
out of 54 I SWEAR AT LEAST 24 came from their playmaker - referee.
:yawn:

Probably. But what I'm trying to say is that Inter as a squad isn't superior to us not stronger than us. They were lucky more than us concerning injuries and that's part of the game I wont complain.

I wont even mention the Ref fav towards them this year too, but all in all, they're not even 1 inch better than us. In-fact, we even play better football than them.
Inter are a better squad than us just now, they also have a better coach.

What makes the biggest difference right now is that the Inter squad is settled and they have experience of challenging for the title now.

Due to having to rebuild the squad, we inevitably lack stability and experience in some areas.

However, we aren't that far behind them and, with a good summer, we can match them next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)