[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (7 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Palladino looked good for a few games too. Not to mention Nocerino.
Hey, dont touch Nocerino. He is a nice guy, played football together with him last summer in France, too bad he didnt stayed at my favourite team. He isnt quite in the level of first team of Juventus, but last season he did a good job together with us in the games where he was played in central midfield and no need to bash him. i still think he might turn out to be a hell of a player, like Gattuso in the start of this season.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
As much as I'd like to, I won't touch Nocerino.

Nocerino's a very limited footballer. A poor man's Sissoko. Whatever he might turn into in the future, let him do it elsewhere.

theone

Jul 3, 2007
I never wish any injuries to any players apart from the ones who left us in 2006, but lets hope Knezevic will get a minor injury (thigh strain) during his international call-up, so tinkerman doesnt give him any chance to play with our nerves this season :))

Mar 30, 2006
As much as I'd like to, I won't touch Nocerino.

Nocerino's a very limited footballer. A poor man's Sissoko. Whatever he might turn into in the future, let him do it elsewhere.
He is alright imo. Given his role in the team and how he goes about it I think he can be very successful. He models himself on Rino and can back it up. His technique is not amazing but it is defn better than Rino's was at his age and he has that lung busting all action approach to his game.

There is a reason he is so highly rated. I think we expected far too much of him at such an early age and he did not play horribly. He just did not show his full potential in the first season at the club. It happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)