[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (11 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Inter are a better squad than us just now, they also have a better coach.
I strongly disagree.

Look at Inter results in CL first round. Look at our results.

Look at their matches vs Milan vs Roma and look at our matches.

Look at the Atalanta and Sampdoria humilation in Serie A and I can't remember the last time we were humilated by three goals.

The difference is 7points, that's right. Season isn't over, again fact is injuries played it's role, and many other things.

I want some of you for once to forget the names and look at what players are capable of and what they're giving. Example

Figo, Quaresma, Mancini, Adriano etc..... and look at these names and what they've done, Marchisio, Giovinco, Marchionni(not that impressed but much better than both Mancini Quaresma combined) etc...

There's no way they have a superior squad than us, just no way my friend.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I strongly disagree.

Look at Inter results in CL first round. Look at our results.

Look at their matches vs Milan vs Roma and look at our matches.

Look at the Atalanta and Sampdoria humilation in Serie A and I can't remember the last time we were humilated by three goals.

The difference is 7points, that's right. Season isn't over, again fact is injuries played it's role, and many other things.

I want some of you for once to forget the names and look at what players are capable of and what they're giving. Example

Figo, Quaresma, Mancini, Adriano etc..... and look at these names and what they've done, Marchisio, Giovinco, Marchionni(not that impressed but much better than both Mancini Quaresma combined) etc...

There's no way they have a superior squad than us, just no way my friend.

They definitely have a better squad on paper, but some of those players aren't performing.

Inter have a severe psychological problem with the CL now.

Juve are very good at playing big games; Inter aren't so good at that. Inter are great at beating small teams; we are still learning how to do that consistently.

Inter have had one or two very poor results. We, on the other hand, have had one or two very poor months this season.

Like I say, I think the big difference between us and Inter right now is experience and stability in the squad. We are closing the gap, but we aren't quite there yet.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
They definitely have a better squad on paper, but some of those players aren't performing.

Inter have a severe psychological problem with the CL now.

Juve are very good at playing big games; Inter aren't so good at that. Inter are great at beating small teams; we are still learning how to do that consistently.

Inter have had one or two very poor results. We, on the other hand, have had one or two very poor months this season.

Like I say, I think the big difference between us and Inter right now is experience and stability in the squad. We are closing the gap, but we aren't quite there yet.
in a nutshell, we are playing like Inter and Inter are playing like Juve

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Actually, if you add CL and Coppa, you'll see that we scored more and we conceded less than Inter. We played 2 more matches then them though (which is a disadvantage regarding the part about the conceded goals).

We scored 51 in serie A, 4 in Coppa, 14 in CL. This gives 69 goals.
Inter scored 54 in serie A, 5 in Coppa, 7 in CL. In total they scored 66 goals

We conceded 23 goals in serie A, 2 in Coppa, 7 in CL. In total 32 goals
Inter conceded 21 in Serie A, 5 in Coppa, 9 in CL. In total 35 goals.
-----------------

In case some asshole wants to accuse me that i'm saying how we have a better defense and better attack then Inter, then i have to say that i wasn't doing that. These are only the official numbers and i'm sharing them with you.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually, if you add CL and Coppa, you'll see that we scored more and we conceded less than Inter. We played 2 more matches then them though (which is a disadvantage regarding the part about the conceded goals).

We scored 51 in serie A, 4 in Coppa, 14 in CL. This gives 69 goals.
Inter scored 54 in serie A, 5 in Coppa, 7 in CL. In total they scored 66 goals

We conceded 23 goals in serie A, 2 in Coppa, 7 in CL. In total 32 goals
Inter conceded 21 in Serie A, 5 in Coppa, 9 in CL. In total 35 goals.
-----------------

In case some asshole wants to accuse me that i'm saying how we have a better defense and better attack then Inter, then i have to say that i wasn't doing that. These are only the official numbers and i'm sharing them with you.
Mathematics is not football.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he is referring to Inter as a football club, especially in their recent history...unlimited funds, world class players, world class stadium, renowned managers...but still a bunch of whiny cunts

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he is referring to Inter as a football club, especially in their recent history...unlimited funds, world class players, world class stadium, renowned managers...but still a bunch of whiny cunts

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I agree with Rab, Red that Inter has the bigger names on paper but Juve's lesser knowns are more effective on the pitch.

The only department that we are far and away more inferior to the Blue and Black Snakes are in the full-backs ...

Maicon >>> Grygera
Maxwell > Molinaro
Zanetti > Zebina
Santon = De Ceglie (Difficult to weigh these 2 out, so will juz rate that as equal)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Of course that Inter have bigger and better squad than us.

However difference is that we play like team, and they play for themselves.

One for all, all for one!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Of course that Inter have bigger and better squad than us.

However difference is that we play like team, and they play for themselves.

One for all, all for one!!!
It is evident on how Inter and Juventus celebrate whenever a goal is scored.

Team spirit is always the strength of Juve, while Inter plays like 11 individuals. oops make that 12 (the extra man is referee/linesman)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)