[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (72 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It would be great if some official came out and stated how first/second/third goal is/is not valid and how ref is gonna get or not gonna get fined.

Just so people would finally move on. This is worse than gol di Muntari.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't wait for the Roma game in Rome or the Inter game in Milan because they will be charged all over again and I'd love nothing more than to sink two ships in one season.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It would be great if some official came out and stated how first/second/third goal is/is not valid and how ref is gonna get or not gonna get fined.

Just so people would finally move on. This is worse than gol di Muntari.
Why do you want it to stop? Am quite enjoying it.

Let them burn. I can't wait until we win on controversial goals in Roma. :seven:
Burn.

I can't wait for the Roma game in Rome or the Inter game in Milan because they will be charged all over again and I'd love nothing more than to sink two ships in one season.
With 3 controversial penalties.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Fifa is surprised by Italian football federation and Italian referee association inability, or better to say indifference to protect Rocchi as one of their employes. The errors weren't grave according to them and they are part of every sport. - La Stampa

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fifa is surprised by Italian football federation and Italian referee association inability, or better to say indifference to protect Rocchi as one of their employes. The errors weren't grave according to them and they are part of every sport. - La Stampa
Aside from the shitty media in Italy, I wish FIFA would come out and condone that publicly. Would be nice to see some support externally for Rocchi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Because every day I see the same headlines and same words from different people. It's just too much, quite lame and boring stuff tbh.
It's never boring seeing the Roma officials and fans annoyed. It's actually satisfying.
Men, I can't decide which team in Italy I hate more after this last season and a half.

-Roma Reasons: Fans, Totti,Dusan, they have an internal ugliness about them I can't stand.
-Inter Reasons: 2006/Moratti, basically all of Calciopoli, their fans are fucking idiots beyond stupidity any of us have ever known.
-Milan Reasons: Muntari, hate him more than anything, Inzaghi the annoying fuck, their role in 2006 and their slap on the wrist,
-Fiorentina Reasons: ugly and obnoxious fans, really REALLY annoying BOD
-Napoli Reasons: Hamsik's hair and how it symbolizes a disgusting dirty city, their fans and arrogance, ADL and his shitty movies,

God I could go on and on...

We need a poll @Dule90 somewhere on here and who hates who the most.

- - - Updated - - -

One of those games where I really regret not having Vucinic somewhere on the pitch or bench.
I was thinking of this when the benches cleared the royal rumble kicked off. What would Mirko have done? And if he was on the pitch you know he would have instigated something :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)