[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (111 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
I imagine it was something like that.. It would be awesome. :D

Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on flight Campioni d'Italia 32. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 32,000 feet at an airspeed of 102 miles per hour. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and FORZA JUVENTUS.

Oct 23, 2011
On one side, this is what makes calcio amazing, on the other hand it shows how ridiculous the country is. Newspapers, players, fans of other teams are again accusing us of another scandal. There is simple no way we can lose that 'reputation' of cheaters.. no way. Even if the refs whistle against us people will always talk about moments when we get (a) doubtful call(s) in our favor, and you know what.. the worst thing of all this is that those pk's could be given. The hate our football club gets is unreal and it amazes my why people are still supporting other Italians teams in Europe. I don't care about this country or its calcio, for all i care i support Juventus and the rest of the teams can go to hell.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I really don't get all the hate.

Yes it was a controversial game. But there are always controversial games. Blame the referee (which is harsh as they are human after all). The first 2 penalties awarded to Juve were not clear cut - the mere fact that we are still debating it to the nth degree means it would have been difficult for the referee to make the decision in real time. I would agree that in most cases, the referee probably would have given the benefit of the doubt to the defending side but we are talking shades of grey here.

They shouldn't insult Juventus if they disagree with the decisions. Anyone who does, is making serious insinuations or allegations.

As a Juve fan, I am finding this very tiring. If decisions go against Juve, nobody would say anything aside from: "well good they got what they deserved etc etc".

Everyone should take a chill pill and move on - I have to give the Roma president some credit here on his recent statements. All those anti Juve people out there, take comfort in the fact that any referee in Serie A will now paranoid as hell at awarding us a penalty from now on.

At the same time, I think Juve fans have a lot of maturing to do as is the case with all football fans. Too much hate and nastiness. Too much territorial chants in the crowd, too much racism in the crowds, way too much immaturity. As an Italian I feel disgusted at how people can behave this way. Moreover, these people have children - what kind of example are they trying to show in front of their kids - as a parent I simply don't get it. And people wonder why attendances in Italy are down - who in their right mind would bring their kids to an atmosphere like that.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Yes it was a controversial game. But there are always controversial games. Blame the referee (which is harsh as they are human after all). The first 2 penalties awarded to Juve were not clear cut - the mere fact that we are still debating it to the nth degree means it would have been difficult for the referee to make the decision in real time. I would agree that in most cases, the referee probably would have given the benefit of the doubt to the defending side but we are talking shades of grey here.

They shouldn't insult Juventus if they disagree with the decisions. Anyone who does, is making serious insinuations or allegations.

As a Juve fan, I am finding this very tiring. If decisions go against Juve, nobody would say anything aside from: "well good they got what they deserved etc etc".

Everyone should take a chill pill and move on - I have to give the Roma president some credit here on his recent statements. All those anti Juve people out there, take comfort in the fact that any referee in Serie A will now paranoid as hell at awarding us a penalty from now on.

At the same time, I think Juve fans have a lot of maturing to do as is the case with all football fans. Too much hate and nastiness. Too much territorial chants in the crowd, too much racism in the crowds, way too much immaturity. As an Italian I feel disgusted at how people can behave this way. Moreover, these people have children - what kind of example are they trying to show in front of their kids - as a parent I simply don't get it. And people wonder why attendances in Italy are down - who in their right mind would bring their kids to an atmosphere like that.
I stopped paying attention it most of them are either
notorious people
or sick and everywhere seems to bribery conspiracy and fraud

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Yes it was a controversial game. But there are always controversial games.
And if you ask fans in Italy, you will find there is a belief (which may or may not be justified) that Juve have, more often than not, been the beneficiaries in these controversial games for as long as anyone can remember, which is where the problem comes from.

Coming at this from the point of view of an Aberdeen supporter who is thoroughly accustomed to seeing Rangers (Old and New) and Celtic getting some ludicrously favourable refereeing displays, I can't find it in me to entirely condemn the reaction of the likes of Roma to the perceived injustices over the years (though Roma and Fiorentina in particular go on about these things a bit too much and I wonder if it undermines their chances of winning).

What interests me in the Italian reaction is that the Italian media machine swings into action to stoke up the hatred of Juve.

When Rangers or Celtic get decisions in their favour here, the national press will do exactly the opposite and try to deflect attention away from the controversial decisions.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
And of course Milan fans are the first to comment and they get every season like 10+ penalties, I don't wanna even mention that ridiculous penalty against Ajax in 90+ when Balotelli just feel because he felt like doing that

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And if you ask fans in Italy, you will find there is a belief (which may or may not be justified) that Juve have, more often than not, been the beneficiaries in these controversial games for as long as anyone can remember, which is where the problem comes from.

Coming at this from the point of view of an Aberdeen supporter who is thoroughly accustomed to seeing Rangers (Old and New) and Celtic getting some ludicrously favourable refereeing displays, I can't find it in me to entirely condemn the reaction of the likes of Roma to the perceived injustices over the years (though Roma and Fiorentina in particular go on about these things a bit too much and I wonder if it undermines their chances of winning).

What interests me in the Italian reaction is that the Italian media machine swings into action to stoke up the hatred of Juve.

When Rangers or Celtic get decisions in their favour here, the national press will do exactly the opposite and try to deflect attention away from the controversial decisions.

fortune favors the brave

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
fortune favors the brave
That's fine if you believe these teams are getting the favourable calls due to nothing more than good fortune.

Or do you mean that being brave enough to bribe officials will bring you good fortune? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)