[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (113 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Morata and Vidal coming in really gave us the push we needed. Llorente and Pirlo were too static.

Pirlo will be useful in Serie A this year, but Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba is the way to go.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Toti is a fucking idiot.He is playing at 38 and never win nothing..What you have to expect from him.The same story was when they got 3 goals in their net last year.Small club idiot although Roma is not a small club.Whenever they cannot say something relevant they accuse us of cheating.Maybe he can invite Zeman to support him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Can we ban Dusan already? Nothing wrong if u are a fan of another team and join here but betraying us by converting is wrong. Traitor

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #659
    What happend?

Why was Allegri so annoyed?
    Allegri the other day didn't agree with him on the way Sacchi saw the game vs Atletico. Today Sacchi told him he was disrespected and basically said do you know who I am? You know how much I won? You can't disrespect me like this. Allegri was like WTF? I made a joke and didn't say anything bad. I just said we don't see the same game, we have different opinions...Should I come here and saw I agree with all of you? I shouldn't come here anymore then. Allegri then said you changed the calcio world 25 years ago...ok there wasn't TV back then but...Yes this is another joke, we shouldn't be mad after games but just relax.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    So let me get this straight. Roma are whining about Maicon's handball being outside the area, when the wall was supposed to be inside the penalty area?..

So correct me if I am wrong. The ref made the call based on where Maicon should have been legally, but Roma are whining about ref not considering the fact that Maicon made an offence in the first place and demand that call to go in their favor because of that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)