[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (77 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Tevez, Llorente. #JuveRoma

ROMA (4-3-3): Skorupski; Maicon, Manolas, Mapou, Cholevas; Pjanic, Keita, Nainggolan; Iturbe, Totti, Gervinho #JuveRoma
Asamoah fine .I am not sure if Pirlo is ready.They put Iturbe instead of Florenzi.Just dedication and concentration.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Marchisio is staying in the team because of his form in another position, which is funny. He can't replicate Vidal, we'll have to use him another way.

It must've been tempting to go with Lichtsteiner-Pogba-Pirlo-Asamoah-Evra, but I don't think Evra has two consecutive big games in him right now, either.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Asamoah fine .I am not sure if Pirlo is ready.They put Iturbe instead of Florenzi.Just dedication and concentration.
If Pirlo wasn't ready he wouldn't be playing. He's not some bit player. In Allegris ball control system he might actually be our most important player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With Pirlo in and Roma starting with Iturbe we have officially made them three times a faster team. It's going to be a long afternoon for you peeps, I will enjoy my deadlifts and squats.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How could you have any idea if Pirlo is ready or not? :confused:
I don't have idea about that.That's why I am asking if he is ready

- - - Updated - - -

Did you miss the ATM game? He was terrible.
No I watched the game and three times again.So up to you because of that he should be benched.Okay.Let's see the outcome.Out of form Vidal benched and not really fit Pirlo in.Maybe Max knows best.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pirlo can play his game when he's 60. The only problem is going to be defensively because he's pretty much a liability there. Marchisio and Pogba are gonna have to put in a lot of work.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Unless Pirlo is having a good day i can see us struggling with this line up.

We know Pirlo adds close to nothing defensively so Marchisio will have to be given the same job as usual, stay back as the holding mid, meaning that left CM role won't offer much offensively.

Of course it'll all depend on Roma and how they will play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)