[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (104 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Rudi Garcia admits facing Juventus will be a big test, but calls for balance and asserts that his Roma will demonstrate their strength also.

The Lupi travel out to Turin on Sunday evening for a top-of-the-table clash with the Old Lady, with both teams seeking to maintain 100 per cent starts to the League campaign.

“It is a big test, even if it is only on the sixth round of the season,” Roma Coach Garcia has conceded in conversation with Le Figaro today.

“There are still a lot of points up for grabs. It is too early to make a final judgement.

“We know that this is a top team but I think that we are going to demonstrate that we also are.

“As captain of the boat, I make sure that everyone stays balanced. There is a lot of passion here and it is said that this can sometimes be to excess, in both the good and bad sense.

“It is understandable from our supporters, who are extraordinary and who can be taken by the moment, but our team needs to stay focused.”

It has been a positive week for the Giallorossi, following a 1-1 draw earned in the Champions League away to Manchester City.

“The team showed personality, with a great state of mind. Against Manchester City, one of the richest clubs in the world, it is great. It gives us yet more confidence.”

Garcia says he is thinking long term with the capital club.

“I strongly believe in the club’s project. James Pallotta wants to make Roma one of Europe’s biggest clubs.

“It will take time because Rome was not built in a day, but I believe that we have the means to compete with the best when our new stadium is realised, that is to say in three seasons from now, 2017.

“I had the honour of being the first to coach at Lille’s Grande Stade and I hope very much to be the first Coach of Roma at their new ground, a kind of modern Colosseum which should allow the gladiators, our players a field for fantastic expressionism.

“I feel like an adopted child of this city. I know that the results are significant and have allowed for this rapprochement between the fans and myself. Today I feel very well integrated, accepted by everyone.

“I want to give the best of myself to win the titles that this club deserves, which for me they have not won enough of in their history.”

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Boniek rooting for roma and attacks Agnelli and Juve. Triade? Triade of shame! My star removed? They gave it to a doped Davids.

- - - Updated - - -

SKY's formations comparison give an edge to Keita over Marchisio and Totti over...Vidal. :dazed:

When they talked about Atletico they never mentioned they were champions of Spain, CL finalists and that the beat Real not too long ago while they said roma tied with the CL champions. WHAT? :dazed:
We have to live with that bullshit because we are Juve.Totti over Vidal or Keita over Claudio.???!!!!It's a matter of how Allegri will fire up and prepare our players.Conte says :We will talk on the pitch when we demolished them 3-0 .I wish Allegri fires on his own way our players against that shit company.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, has to be a chance to get at Roma late on.

As Garcia said after the City game:

"...we suffered in the last 10 minutes because we’ve been forced to play the same men in central midfield and defence for weeks."

- - - Updated - - -

Complicated tactical match-up for Juve if they try to play their normal game as it'll be very hard for Juve to find the balance with the wing-backs against the front three of Roma.

Roma are one of very few teams in world football just now that Juve cannot be sure of winning the midfield against. Without the platform of being dominant in midfield, as Juve usually are, you really do have to be much more aware of the attacking strengths of the opposition.

Of course, you could simplify matters and just match-up all over the pitch and try to turn the game into a bunch of one-on-one confrontations rather than so much of a tactical battle:

Bonucci stays spare as sweeper
Caceres-Iturbe
Chiellini-Gervinho
Marchisio-Totti
Lichtsteiner-Cole
Vidal-Pjanic
Pogba-Nainggolan
Asamoah-Maicon
Tevez-Keita
Sorry but you compare Pjanic-Keita-Radja to Pogba-Claudio-Arturo? And you claim that this mid of theirs is equal to ours?No way.Keita is not even a starter for them .Our midfield is way better to theirs.

- - - Updated - - -

Roma will leave with 3pts

Roma will score the only goal of the match
Roma is and will be the eternal city.That's what Roma is .But we will win this.I just hope so called Max fires up properly our players.That's all he have to do.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No you are not crazy but latest form of both suggest that.Although Arturo is my favorite player.Anyway maybe he will shine at this match.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
No you are not crazy but latest form of both suggest that.Although Arturo is my favorite player.Anyway maybe he will shine at this match.
But is it a risk worth taking? To use out of form arturo for the most decisive game this half of the season.

Btw I'm from Macedonia too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)