[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 Marco Motta (10/04/2011) (1 Viewer)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
What a shit situation to be in....we win enough to qualify for CL and we are stuck with dumb nerdy,if we want to get rid of DN then we have to lose :cry:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
WΏΏdy;2973362 said:
What a shit situation to be in....we win enough to qualify for CL and we are stuck with dumb nerdy,if we want to get rid of DN then we have to lose :cry:
Well, I don't think Del Neri is capable of winning all the remaining matches and I think it's somehow too hard though not mission impossible to reach CL spot, therefore not reaching CL spot will give our Mang no reason to keep him. But then again, never say never with these clowns in charge.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
we need 8 points in the upcomming 7 matches to be better than last year...

in my opinion we need a hell lot more so we can call this a better season..

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Genoa announce squad to face Juve

At the end of the final training, manager Davide Ballardini announced his selection for Sunday’s clash against Juventus. As per Genoa’s official website www.genoacfc.it, in addition to Criscito who will miss the match due to suspension, Destro, Kucka, Rafinha and Veloso won’t appear as well. Palacio instead will join the group. In total, 19 players have been included in the squad.

The full list is as follows:

GOALKEEPERS : 1 Eduardo, 88 Perin, 73 Scarpi.
DEFENDERS : 2 Chico, 3 Dainelli, 13 Kaladze, 20 Mesto, 24 Moretti.
MIDFIELDERS : 23 Antonelli, 29 Doninelli, 19 Jelenic, 5 Konko, 77 Milanetto, 7 Rossi.
STRIKERS : 9 Boselli, 83 Floro Flores, 71 Jankovic, 8 Palacio, 43 Paloschi.

they miss a few important players i see a lot of compares with Lecce away :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)