[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 Marco Motta (10/04/2011) (4 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
late, late recap, been busy for the past week...

the "have nots" came through for us in this game, namely Toni and Pepe, but these 2 arent consistent enough to keep it going

the biggest mistakes I saw in this game is just how easy Floro Flores got into space in front of our goal.... 1 he scored on, and the other (easier) shot he flat out missed. get a better striker in there and we are in some trouble......

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
late, late recap, been busy for the past week...

the "have nots" came through for us in this game, namely Toni and Pepe, but these 2 arent consistent enough to keep it going

the biggest mistakes I saw in this game is just how easy Floro Flores got into space in front of our goal.... 1 he scored on, and the other (easier) shot he flat out missed. get a better striker in there and we are in some trouble......
They clearly drilled it for him to hold up running while the charging forwards created space. That second Genoa goal was such a ridiculously designed play.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm here buddy - 3 wins in a row - great work - now let's make that 9

Btw,

Everyone was cheering Benetiz and wishing for Ibra to get a season ending injury

We still have DN and Quags got a season ender ;)
So if I do all my best and wish you'd stay on this forum for life, will you be gone by noon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)