[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 Genoa (February 14th 2010) (12 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why?

Who would you play?
I wouldn't even have played with 2 strikers. We've been giving it all season and its still failing. And both Del Piero and Amauri have been awful.

But if I had to choose to play 2 strikers up front I'd play Amauri - Giovinco just to try something new. Del Piero - Giovinco is the dream but its unrealistic and would never work on the field.

He would definitely play Giovinco Paolucci
I don't like Paolucci, they should send him back.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I wouldn't even have played with 2 strikers. We've been giving it all season and its still failing. And both Del Piero and Amauri have been awful.

But if I had to choose to play 2 strikers up front I'd play Amauri - Giovinco just to try something new. Del Piero - Giovinco is the dream but its unrealistic and would never work on the field.

I don't like Paolucci, they should send him back.
How would that never work :wth:
These two rock together!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Giovinco - Del Piero wouldn't work. Neither of those two is supposed to bang in goals. Our players are injured, Amauri - Del Piero is the best option.

Or we should just try Del Piero - Diego - Giovinco.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Giovinco - Del Piero wouldn't work. Neither of those two is supposed to bang in goals. Our players are injured, Amauri - Del Piero is the best option.

Or we should just try Del Piero - Diego - Giovinco.
How could Amauri - Del Piero be better than Amauri - Giovinco? Its not like the first two are doing a good job anyway. I'm so tired of their useless game up front. And we all know Diego has problems linking up with Del Piero while he had a few good games with Giovinco on the field.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bah try it first :stuckup:
Then play Del Piero - Immobile - Giovinco
There's no need really. If it's 4-4-2 or anything with 2 strikers it can't work.

--

We miss Camo. 4-2-3-1 was nice, when we'd have Giovinco/Alex - Diego - Camo

I'd like to try 4-3-2-1 now though. De Ceglie in defense and Giovinco - Diego behind Amauri.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How could Amauri - Del Piero be better than Amauri - Giovinco? Its not like the first two are doing a good job anyway. I'm so tired of their useless game up front. And we all know Diego has problems linking up with Del Piero while he had a few good games with Giovinco on the field.
It's not their useless play up front, we don't have actual wingers and it's destroying us.

I don't like the idea of Giovinco being a second striker. I'd play him behind or on the left.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Where do Ale and Diego have link up problems. Ale did set up Diego and Diego did so for Ale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)