[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 Genoa (February 14th 2010) (6 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus and Genoa are tied right now with 35 points, and you know they will be just as fierce or even more to advance on us. Our team is struggling, and that is enough confidence for Genoa to come out on the field at full force to knock us back another spot or two.

Dec 10, 2006
We're gonna win this game but it will be ugly.
We're gonna lose this one, but yea,u're right it will be fucking ugly... :D

well the truth is that we wouldn't be able to keep a clean sheet while Zac decides to go with 3 defenders. That's indeed terrible. I'd rather go with our 4 fixed defenders. The point is that they used to this condition. With Martin as RB, Grosso LB and Giorgio/Cana as CBs we've never had grave problems in defence...
So it needs no changing even if Suckeroni prefers 3-4-1-2 formation...

Moreover,we need major changes for attacking, Ama-Alex will not work anymore. Alex could be a shot in the arm, I agreed, but while he couldn't do anything special n impressive, shot would not help by itself. And we certainly don't need "hair" on the pitch instead of striker. So I'd guide him to go home and watch the match across the TV or maybe he'd need a juventuz account,IF he's interested in match result. [I don't even think so though...!]
I'll go with: Gio-Paolucci instead...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
We're gonna lose this one, but yea,u're right it will be fucking ugly... :D

well the truth is that we wouldn't be able to keep a clean sheet while Zac decides to go with 3 defenders. That's indeed terrible. I'd rather go with our 4 fixed defenders. The point is that they used to this condition. With Martin as RB, Grosso LB and Giorgio/Cana as CBs we've never had grave problems in defence...
So it needs no changing even if Suckeroni prefers 3-4-1-2 formation...

Moreover,we need major changes for attacking, Ama-Alex will not work anymore. Alex could be a shot in the arm, I agreed, but while he couldn't do anything special n impressive, shot would not help by itself. And we certainly don't need "hair" on the pitch instead of striker. So I'd guide him to go home and watch the match across the TV or maybe he'd need a juventuz account,IF he's interested in match result. [I don't even think so though...!]
I'll go with: Gio-Paolucci instead...
Although I must admit that our biggest problem is the midfield, ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS.

We've been leakin goals like there is no tomorrow. I am not saying switching to 3-men defense is the best option but this is one of the area's that we need to work on really well. In fact, besides goalkeeping I doubt there is any area in our team that we really don't need need to work on. We're so bad that we've hit rock bottom and the only two possibilities are either continue the same run or go up. You really cannot go worse.

Dec 10, 2006
Although I must admit that our biggest problem is the midfield, ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS.

We've been leakin goals like there is no tomorrow. I am not saying switching to 3-men defense is the best option but this is one of the area's that we need to work on really well. In fact, besides goalkeeping I doubt there is any area in our team that we really don't need need to work on. We're so bad that we've hit rock bottom and the only two possibilities are either continue the same run or go up. You really cannot go worse.
Defence is one of our problems,but my point is that working on Midfield and then Forwards seems to take precedence over defence by now. Although I agree that sometimes our defence seems to go to sleep while they've Buffon behind 'em,expecting him to save their asses all the time. And tbh there are some moments that the ball is crossing the whole area but there's no one to push it away and clear it. And our biggest problem, is while our defenders are under pressure [most of the time unfortunately] they act like 6-year old scared little boys,just clearing the ball off the bats,not caring about if there's someone to pass to or not...
But as you mentioned switching to 3 defenders won't help. Yea,We have to work on defence but going with 3 men not only doesn't help,but also make it worse...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
3-4-1-2

looks like it will be

---------caceres-legro-chiellini---------

--sali----sissoko--candreva---de ceglie

-------------------diego------------------

------------del piero---amauri------------

it should in reality be giovinco on the left.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)