[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 Genoa (February 14th 2010) (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
for the lineup. But no Amauri??
:sergio:
No football will be played by our players , unless Giovinco starts.

So, stop suggesting tactics. Because as Zacc said the problem is the midfield.

But, as every Italian manager, he knows the problem and he won’t fix it.
You are right about that. Diego and his 25m price tag can't do it on his own. He needs someone else to work with and share this creativity burden that the team is lacking. DP is out of it lately so perhaps getting Gio in will help the other two.

Midfield is the problem because they aren't linking the other two together at all.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
We have literally become Inter of the 90s. We will continue to change coaches like dippers and we will continue getting one rubbish coach after the other till we finally get a coach (e.g. when Lippi went to Inter) we will be in so much damage that even the greatest coach in the world won't help us.

Come on JUVE.. please prove me wrong on this one.

We need to get our act together. Its the whole Juve system that is not working from the management, to the coach, medical staff, fitness staff, players, cleaners, and genitor.
I am not saying change them all, but who doesn't want to get his acts together and whoever shows incompetence should be shown the door.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
We are getting gifts from all teams. E.g. Milan drew and Napoli lost. And every week we are given similar opportunities to grow up in the league but its not happening because of our crap performance we call football.
The players need to get their head straight and respect the jersey they are wearing. Many of them wouldn't be wearing it if it wasnt for the Calciopoli. They should be fortunate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are getting gifts from all teams. E.g. Milan drew and Napoli lost. And every week we are given similar opportunities to grow up in the league but its not happening because of our crap performance we call football.
The players need to get their head straight and respect the jersey they are wearing. Many of them wouldn't be wearing it if it wasnt for the Calciopoli. They should be fortunate.
This happened to us last year too. Every chance we had to make up ground on Inter we threw it away.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
I think we can win this one. Genoa's defence has been awful this season, even worse than ours.
But they are scoring a lot as well. And as we can't score a goal from open play, I'm very skeptical about our chances. Unless we play both Giovinco and Diego, then we should be able to control the play, restrict their chances while exposing their weak defense.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
If that's the case then lets use our youngsters. They are playing 4 times better than we are.
Good idea! I believe they are playing better than the first team.

only god and the refs can win this one for us..
Oh, dear! There is no way that we can depend on refs - not even to be impartial. After Pier Luigi left there was only one decent ref left. Then moRATti got him banned so that he would never referee a game again:sergio: :cry:

Buffon
Cáceres-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Sissoko-Candreva?
Iago/Rossi-Diego-Giovinco
Striker​
Interesting, but who would be the striker??

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
A home defeat this time. If the ref gives us a hand, we'll get a draw.

Gasperini will destroy Zacc's magnificent 3-4-1-2.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
If we were to play with no striker (or only one for that matter), then all the midfielders need to be prepared to go for goal too! That's what Camo did, and he scored. I've no doubt that Roma midfielders did the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)