[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (102 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Crudelli says I'm outta here, because Paolino has been rude. All he does is provoke me etc.

In other words, he's not being a man about it. How many times haven't we seen Crudelli run up in someone's face and shout "GOL!!! GOL!!! GOL!!!!" ?

Paolino tried to pick apart Crudelli's tactical and technical analysis and portray it as bullshit, and Crudelli saw this as a huge provocation, and exited in a typical milanese, dramatic fasion. Love it :D
fuck crudelli, he fucking annoys me enough as it is appearing on ladbrokes adverts here in the UK

- - - Updated - - -

meelan management and players not talking to media.

:wth:
not to worry berlusconi will invent some shit up through his own media sources.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Really poor game by both sides. Not the sort of advert serie a should have. The amount of basic mistakes was shocking for a milan-juve match.

We really should be flat out dominating a side as poor as the one that milan put out today but that sadly wasn't the case. It was a very competitve first half and if they had some half decent footballers they couldve hurt us at times.

We had so many poor performances across the board from our players that it was getting disturbing. Even reliable performers like tevez, and vidal chose to have a poor game. The lads really need a kick up the backside. That nonsense is totally unacceptable.

We only played decent juve dominating stuff for about 20mins in the second half. That's when it was clear to see who the better team was. Some of the players started playing better and they couldn't live with us.

All in all getting the 3 points was really important to keep pace with the leaders. It seems as though other teams in the league have improved so this season isn't gonna be a stroll in the park. Our performances are going to have to improve if we're to win the league this season. Let's go out there and show them what we're made of. Forza Juve!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
One thing that I haven't seen anyone point out yet, that I would like to address. And that's the fact that we reacted very well to going a goal behind. Up until we scored our equalizer, we completely pummeled them. 3-4 great attacks were created immediately, and Abbiati was tested several times (shots from Asamoah and Chiellini, and Quag should've buried his great chance). We did slack off a bit after that, though, and the second part of that 1st half we made many errors, particularly in midfield. But I just think how we reacted to Milan taking the lead deserves some praise. It shows that we have great character. I also didn't think we were poor in the 2nd half. Apart from Pogba's mistake, I don't think it's possible to single out a Juve player who was poor in the 2nd half. Vidal upped his game, and so did the others.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I say let Conte go at the end of the season. He always talks shit and now when the team is in crisis he doesnt say anything
Dude, that's way too far.

Juventus are not in a crisis, they're undefeated lol. Just a bad spell of performances, but that'll get better.

Milan are in a crisis. That's when you ask for you coaches head.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing that I haven't seen anyone point out yet, that I would like to address. And that's the fact that we reacted very well to going a goal behind. Up until we scored our equalizer, we completely pummeled them. 3-4 great attacks were created immediately, and Abbiati was tested several times (shots from Asamoah and Chiellini, and Quag should've buried his great chance). We did slack off a bit after that, though, and the second part of that 1st half we made many errors, particularly in midfield. But I just think how we reacted to Milan taking the lead deserves some praise. It shows that we have great character. I also didn't think we were poor in the 2nd half. Apart from Pogba's mistake, I don't think it's possible to single out a Juve player who was poor in the 2nd half. Vidal upped his game, and so did the others.
I thought Vidal was piss poor throughout the match. His passing was absolutely terrible.

Jul 20, 2012
Dude, that's way too far.

Juventus are not in a crisis, they're undefeated lol. Just a bad spell of performances, but that'll get better.

Milan are in a crisis. That's when you ask for you coaches head.
I overreacted but the thing that really bothers me is Conte always talks about speculation regarding him and the team. He says all this bullshit and yet instead of focusing on the team he worries about the media

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
He closed down players much better in the 2nd half, and his passing improved as well. Even got himself an assist.
I agree, we did improve. But need to improve a lot more to look convincing.

Lately I feel like our passing is at Serie B level. Constantly giving it away. Pirlo included.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Now that I've slept on it, I'm just glad we scored a few goals (although we conceded too many) and we gained 3 points against these scumbags.

We still need to improve massively in defence and in general terms of pressing, passing and general ruthlessness, but I'm hoping this break gives Conte and his assistants a chance to regroup and right these wrongs.

I still can't believe we've only dropped points once after so many abject performances.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The formation isn't the main problem. It will be on some serie A matches and especially in the CL, but with any other formation we will play just as bad if we don't start running.
We don't run enough and there is some serious problem with concentration and confidence. After we went 3:1 up, I felt (as did the crowd in the stadium, imo) that if we keep pushing and score more, we'll get over that mental problem, which results with lack of concentration and confidence. Those mental blocks usually take a moment to get passed by. Instead we made another silly mistake.

felt the same exact way, and conte's face at the end of the game told the whole story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)