[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (106 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fuck yeah!!!! I love watching Juve win while I'm on Italian soil!

Yeah, we were weak. But we got the necessary three points against a club that was deservedly weaker. Forza Cancer Boy, and fuck you once again, Mexes, you cretin! :lol:

Forza Juve from Ravello, Italy!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We've conceded 8 goals in 9 games so far, last season it was 38 in 53 games, so we're up from 0.72 to 0.89 goals a game and we haven't even played Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina or Real Madrid yet, actually we've been conceding from absolute nobodies, ffs Muntari put 2 past us.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I'd love to run into Mexes that fucking dick.
It will be ridiculous if he doesn't get at least a 3 game ban for what he did all match long. Preferably more because who the hell punches a player & more or less gets away with it?

Plus, he's their best defender (somehow) so him being out for a while will hurt Milan even more.

cornpone

Sep 22, 2013
After being up and time running down the coach just made the decision to play to eat up time to me it was not a bad decision Milan could score once yea but not twice not in that time span once juve kept their concentration...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't see a lot of luck in our game today, but we'll obviously have to play better.
Maybe not today, but what happened on the last days of the mercato and some weeks ago, when Milan bought Matri and Balotelli decided to argue with the ref after the final whistle, had a lot to do with tonight's epilogue :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't see a lot of luck in our game today, but we'll obviously have to play better.

The irony with football being that we'll have games we play better in and draw or lose.
I'm not speaking in terms of this game alone.

This team is not just simply playing bad. The players lack confidence, they looks so unmotivated it's so obvious to the eyes. Unfortunately it's just going to take a humiliation against Real until we hopefully get to see things changing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)