[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (1 Viewer)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
In numerous matches so far Allegri showed he knows how to counter our formation and way of play. Starting with 352 could be suicidal in this game. We should just surprise them with trident Giovinco - Quag - Tevez.
He proved good at countering Juve's 3-5-2 when he had the players to play 4-3-3.

He doesn't really have that option right now, though, so is expected to play 4-3-1-2 with Montolivo as trequartista.

Now, while 4-3-3 is horrible for 3-5-2, I always think 3-5-2 is very well suited to taking on 4-3-1-2.

I guess our coaches did the homework well and we'll finally threat the opponents with our set pieces. 6 of the 11 goals Milan conceded this season came from headers. Thy are having a hard time defending high balls in their box.
I'd be starting Llorente because of that.

Aside from set-pieces, I'd be looking to get a lot of back post crosses in from Juve's right flank and have Llorente peeling to the back so that it is Zapate he's jumping with.

The vast majority of Milan's problems with defending high ball are down to Zapata.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, assuming Tevez plays, I would ask him to spend less time in a typical trequartista position than he has tended to.

Playing there will leave him as a direct opponent for De Jong and, while I don't doubt Tevez could do okay against De Jong, Milan have other areas where they are significantly weaker and where they ought to be targetted more.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

I mean quags is in scoring form so I guess it makes sense :doh:
meelan have one strong weakness that we should capitalize on and it's aerial balls but don't by not starting Llorente. Why make things harder for us Mr. Conte? Like I said, we might still win but I don't like the approach to this game if that formation is the one who'll start. He better get at least 45min.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Their most disqiuisting and most dirty player is Muntari.The guy is a miracle how dirty player is.Dirty tackles,punching etc.I just hope that Bonucci wont make one of his trademark errors.Otherwise we will win for sure.I will also start Tevez-Quaq and LLorente after.

Oct 4, 2013
Their most disqiuisting and most dirty player is Muntari.The guy is a miracle how dirty player is.Dirty tackles,punching etc.I just hope that Bonucci wont make one of his trademark errors.Otherwise we will win for sure.I will also start Tevez-Quaq and LLorente after.
Do not accuse my fellow Ghanaian compatriot of doing something as unholy as that, we Ghanaians are despite our looks the nicest people in the world :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)