[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (49 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #106
    Remember when you were so sure Llorente wouldn't start? :lol: And then you blocked me on Twitter because he did. :touched:
    I blocked you on Twitter because you're an ass. Remember when you were sure that we will win against the Danes and Galatasaray? No one came back and laughed at you when we didn't.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    I want us to destroy them. Too many Milan fans here in my town are making fun of our showing vs Galata and how we are shit team winning only with referees. :( Time to teach them a good lesson.

2-0

Vidal, Tevez

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
    Jul 4, 2008
    I blocked you on Twitter because you're an ass. Remember when you were sure that we will win against the Danes and Galatasaray? No one came back and laughed at you when we didn't.
    And I blocked you because you have a stick up yours. Now please go jump off a bridge because Conte didn't listen to your expert opinion.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #111
    :lol: hahahhahaha (I deleted one 'ha' from from my 'hahahhahaha' because i felt like it was too much.)
    Conserve energy :tup: it's the trend

And I blocked you because you have a stick up yours. Now please go jump off a bridge because Conte didn't listen to your expert opinion.
    See how ignorant you are, not a single time I mentioned any opinion but I am not surprised considering how delusional you usually are.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    My wishlist:

1. Llorente to start.
    2. Anyone but Pirlo to take corners.

Pretty short and basic, but it should improve our game.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Also debating whether to wake up on a public holiday to watch this. Might just record it and watch it later in the day.

Fake fan, yes, but Juve have not justified the early wake ups for me lately. My body and mind can't handle this at the moment.
    @Jem83 take me. Make it all better.
    I have no choice but to ravage you now.

It's gonna hurt.

I mean well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    These 3-0 ,4-0 scoreline predictions are seriously starting to annoy me now,no offense.
    Entirely agreed.

Happy to see i'm not the only one demanding respect for opponent.

If there is one thing allegri is good at, its parking a goddamn buss and counter like a motherfucker

- - - Updated - - -

Also debating whether to wake up on a public holiday to watch this. Might just record it and watch it later in the day.

Fake fan, yes, but Juve have not justified the early wake ups for me lately. My body and mind can't handle this at the moment.
    @Jem83 take me. Make it all better.
    Dont be a "good weather fan"

Be there when the team needs you most

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)