[Serie A] Juventus 3-1 Sassuolo [January 10th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Well good luck finding a club willing to pay these wages... I guess we are going to have him as a sub...
yeah.
Arthur has a residual value on book of 70m+ so unsellable as well.
Meaning the only ones we can sell are Bentancur!

Unless we gift Rabiot for free and let him look for another team.
But now we're stuck with Arthur for few years.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We have failed to keep a clean sheet in our last 5 home games.
Without crowds lifting the home team and putting pressure on opponents and refs, I don't think we should pay much attention to home or away results.
What is indeed a worrying fact is that we conceded on 13 out of 16 serie A games. That's our worst "clean sheet" record since 1992, when we conceded on 14 out of 16.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Without crowds lifting the home team and putting pressure on opponents and refs, I don't think we should pay much attention to home or away results.
What is indeed a worrying fact is that we conceded on 13 out of 16 serie A games. That's our worst "clean sheet" record since 1992, when we conceded on 14 out of 16.
I think the no-fans factor is hurting us the most. We have by far the best stadium with the best acoustics.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Every game we win should be celebrated at this point. Covid is keeping key players out. Players get injured every game...we can't seem to get any consistency in line ups...all players look like they are playing their 3rd or 4th game of the season.

I really don't believe our midfielders are as bad as they are currently playing. McKennie is proving his worth but we know Arthur bentancur and rabiot can perform better than they are playing. Clearly we dont have pirlo pogba vidal and marchisio types but that will be hard to replicate again.

We are getting the results right now...had some major scalps of late...we have played some 25 games under pirlo?? We have no idea what the best 11 looks like..we have no idea what the best tactics for us are...we need to beat inter...win the make up game and take it from there.

Sad thing is...as shit as we look at time..and even with names like frabotta in the line up...we are still the best team in Italy regardless of our position on the table.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We made it difficult for ourselves. Sass barely had a shot on goal and we had at least five other opportunities where we should have scored. Ronaldo had two 1 on 1 with Consigli and the tap in that he placed straight at the keeper... Kulusevski also put the ball over the bar with empty net... Embarrassing.

Aug 26, 2014
again we have crappy midfield that makes no filter for our defence.
Back then we had the best defense but also a monster midfield with Pogba,Marchisio and Vidal all top form
I know but what is frustrating is that Pogba, Marchisio and Vidal are gone for more than 3 years yet we still have the same problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)