[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [September 29th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Ronaldo with 3 assists..! was involved in everything going forward.. Sandro was beasting at the back, and Chiello is always on his Gorilla mode on against Napoli!
Great win, even sweeter getting them go down to 10 men, let them weep and complain some more, they were always gonna find something to complain about anyway, at least we know for sure its gonna be that red..

Fino Alla Fine!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great game after a very slow start. CR7 was way too much for Napoli but close after him was Pjanic who had one of his best game in a Juve jersey. Alex Sandro was very good too once the team started ticking.

I really can't stand those moments we go to during matches like the ten minutes before we scored the third goal and allowed Napoli a lot of chances.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pjanic was superb tonight. Reminded me of Pirlo with his passing, his protection of the ball under pressure and the way he controlled the tempo. CR7 is just a monster, and Napoli could not handle him at all. We are so much stronger than the rest of the league it’s actually hilarious. Outside of the first 20 mins (and 5 min spell after Napoli’s red) we were in total control and it was a very routine win. Sassuolo put us under more pressure ffs.

macbk

Jul 17, 2018
Great game after a very slow start. CR7 was way too much for Napoli but close after him was Pjanic who had one of his best game in a Juve jersey. Alex Sandro was very good too once the team started ticking.

I really can't stand those moments we go to during matches like the ten minutes before we scored the third goal and allowed Napoli a lot of chances.
Ronnie in on the assists will prove v worthy going forward. If he's not scoring, it's nice to see him involved in that facet.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
After a very worrying openness my 10 mins we absolutely bossed them. Ran them ragged from 10+ and throughly deserved the win.

Ronaldo so unlucky not to be on the scoresheet again. Mandy on beast mode, Dybala popping up in the pockets and causing trouble, exactly as he should. I could go on, front to back we looked different class.

My worry is we rest on our laurels a bit in Serie A and take our foot off the gas. Let’s get the league boxed off so we can focus on the CL come the knockout stages

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
We still always too often become clumsy, clueless and too slow in attack, atletico vs barca game is still on at this time of writing, and even atletico who is supposedly one of the most defensive team around doesn't look as clumsy, clueless and slow as we far too often do.

Oh wait that's athletic Bilbao lol :rofl:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
We were great in attack but in defence there were big holes from time to time. Overall very good game but we need to work on some weak points.
Ronaldo MoM, but Alan was a beast too. I think this is what is missing from our midfield to be the best club in the world.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)