[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [September 29th, 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
They are so fucking predictable with their Insigne passing Calejon.We must be careful aboiy yjay.Especially Nr.19.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They are so fucking predictable with their Insigne passing Calejon.We must be careful aboiy yjay.Especially Nr.19.
I honestly didnt watch Napoli this season but one half vs Milan which they were crap.. so I dont know how they play this season but last season they were very predictable
I expect us to give a good game and win at home.
When we go to the Sao Paolo - I still expect us to get the points but I expect a much tougher game there..

What that is important is the 3 pts so lets hope we get them

- - - Updated - - -

What does it means "titolare"?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Cancelo looked good on the left, and it allows him to cut in for shots. He looked better than Sandro.
He's still a full/wing back not a full blown attacking winger, not his job description to do arjen robben nor he's expected to be or relied to be one.

His main job in the offense is more to deliver great crosses, something he can't do well from the left.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Mandzukic on the RW :lol:
He played RW for you in some games. Shouldn't be that surprising. He played RW for us a couple of times already this season in that same exact attacking lineup.

Mandzukic at RW is the same as him playing LW. Problem is it's a two striker and one SS combo which is just weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)