[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [September 29th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think Allegri might stick to 352, would be glorious with Berna in midfield
He already said he wont against Napoli he will go back to 4-3-3.

The lineup is pretty much predictable, only question is whether Dybala or Berna will start, most likely it'll be Berna.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He already said he wont against Napoli he will go back to 4-3-3.

The lineup is pretty much predictable, only question is whether Dybala or Berna will start, most likely it'll be Berna.
I took it more as he still plans to rely on 4 man defense mostly, but will use 3 man defense if people are injured or we need to adjust for an opponent, but maybe you're right. Have barely watched Napoli this season, read that they've recently switched to 442, which is working well for them, from highlights Insigne looks to be in a fine fine form

Last edited:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If it was up to me, I'd play Pjanic-Can and unleash all Dybala-Ronaldo-Mandzu-Berna.

At the end of the day Mario defends and pulls back as a defender and cover spaces when needed which is more than enough.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
woj
cancelo chiello leo sandro
can pjanic
dybala
berna mario ronaldo
I was just thinking - How come no one ever thought of playing Dybala in Iniesta kind of role?! I mean he dribbles well he provides great passes he can shoot but he also drops back quite a lot so he is basically playing there..

- - - Updated - - -

I took it more as he still plans to rely on 4 man defense mostly, but will use 3 man defense if people are injured or we need to adjust for an opponent, but maybe you're right. Have barely watched Napoli this season, read that they've recently switched to 442, which is working well for them, from highlights Insigne looks to be in a fine fine form
If we play as we played yesterday it will end 3-0 - We can do more than just dominate
Ronaldo - It doesnt matter if he scores.. The attention he gets frees other players - We seem to dominate Serie A with ease and I dont expect it to change
Yeah on paper it should be a tough game but I fully expect us to embarass Napoli on home turf...

- - - Updated - - -

So, Crapoli or Nipples Soccer?

Which lousy Tuz nickname is worse?
Both very childish..

Last edited:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I would love to see...

Szczesny
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Berna Pjanic Matuidi
Dybala Ronaldo Mandzukic
disagree with the Dybala-Ronaldo-Mandžukič part, would rather swap any one of them for a mid and move Berna up the pitch, having three CFs on the pitch doesn't pay off imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)