[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [September 29th, 2018] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
It probably won't happen, but I'd like us to try a 3-4-3 at some point in the season:

-------------------Kurwa--------------------
-----Benatia-Bonucci-Chiello------
Cancelo-Pjanic-Matuidi-Sandro
-----Berna-Mandzu-Ronaldo-------

The 3-man defense seemed to balance things a lot last game, and now that we have Bonucci back we can get that brick wall called BBC to work again. We do-lose that extra solidity in midfield, but it's worth to try in some games since our biggest strengths still lie on our wings and defense which this formation is built upon. Sandro and Cancelo have great engines and offer a lot going forward, so the wing-back roles are built for them (also especially for Spinazzola once he comes back). I wouldn't also mind benching Pjanic at times and putting in Can just to have two hustlers win back balls and spread them out wide, thats mainly how Chelsea played their 3-4-3 with Matic and Kante to great success.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
hello guys, I'm still new here but been lurking this forum for at least 3 years. I've to say that I lost a bit of interest these past 2 seasons watching Juve games but the last game against Bologna gave me a bit of that excitement back. The football look so much better and they pass the ball with more fluidity and it was surprising bcs the formation was 3-5-2. So should Juve revert back to 3-5-2? IMO Dybala looks much better in this formation. And sorry if my English is broken, I'm not native English speaker

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
hello guys, I'm still new here but been lurking this forum for at least 3 years. I've to say that I lost a bit of interest these past 2 seasons watching Juve games but the last game against Bologna gave me a bit of that excitement back. The football look so much better and they pass the ball with more fluidity and it was surprising bcs the formation was 3-5-2. So should Juve revert back to 3-5-2? IMO Dybala looks much better in this formation. And sorry if my English is broken, I'm not native English speaker
Welcome. I agree with you, we seem more confident in our play than in previous seasons. Having two good attacking fullbacks certainly makes a difference, and then there is Cristiano Ronaldo.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Welcome to the forums. Our best players are wingers; Ronaldo, Costa, Berna, Cuadrado... it would be foolish to revert to a formation where they would have to play out of position. Thus I suggest my option above your post ^^

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Remember Sarri and the middle finger to Juve fans, lul. It's even more funny now that we won that Scudetto.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We played mighty Bologna. 3-5-2 is not the formation that would bring us glory.
4-3-3 with Berna and Dyabala all in the formation im up for it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Voycheck

Barza - Bonucci - Chiellini

Cancelo - Berna - Pjanic - Matuidi - Sandro

Dybala - Ronaldo

or

Voycheck

Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiello - Sandro

Pjanic - Can - Matuidi

Berna - Dybala - Ronaldo

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
4-1-2-1-2 would be a great choice here.

Pjanic as a regista, Matuidi and Can in front of him. Dybala trequartista and Mandzu CR7 upfront. Matuidi and Can can drift wide to provide width along with the fullbacks.
Berna can come on in the second half in place of Dybala or Mandzu for a traditional 4-3-3.

- - - Updated - - -

4-1-2-1-2 would be a great choice here.

Pjanic as a regista, Matuidi and Can in front of him. Dybala trequartista and Mandzu CR7 upfront. Matuidi and Can can drift wide to provide width along with the fullbacks.
Berna can come on in the second half in place of Dybala or Mandzu for a traditional 4-3-3.
4-4-1-1 also looks good to me. Pjanic and Can in the middle, Matuidi and Berna out wide, Dybala as second striker and Ronaldo upfront.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)