[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Chievo (Feb. 16th 2014) (34 Viewers)

MoM

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 4, 2011
Because Chievo has better players than those starting for us tomorrow?
no because that is the kind of reserve line up hustini would come up with and fap at the dept

playing the reserves is good if we do it in proportion and spread it out...starting caceres alongside angelo with motherfucking bonebon in the center and i can assure they are going to score...no vucinic to link with marchisio or quag to take those epic shots...to round it up we play with a genome that is giovinco

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah I am also not a fan of a midget.Yes he can suprise with some move but I am not much fond of him.Osvaldo is not fit because of flu?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
no because that is the kind of reserve line up hustini would come up with and fap at the dept

playing the reserves is good if we do it in proportion and spread it out...starting caceres alongside angelo with motherfucking bonebon in the center and i can assure they are going to score...no vucinic to link with marchisio or quag to take those epic shots...to round it up we play with a genome that is giovinco
Gnome. I think you mean gnome.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dont be suprised if Llorente enters if things went bad for us does not matter Trabzon game.Lets hope that we will win comfortably even it is a tough to play when your oponent defends with 10 men.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Good time to start Giovinco and give Llorente a rest IMO. Osvaldo won't start because he had the flu, but I'm guessing he'll get some minutes and sub in for Tevez later on in the match.

No matter our line-up, we're still superior to Chievo but we still shouldn't take them lightly.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Good decision on resting Llorente. Conte is obviously thinking about the CL match.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I totally forgot about EL :lol:

he needs to save all his energy to play against that turkish team whose name I can't recall.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Good decision on resting Llorente. Conte is obviously thinking about the CL match.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I totally forgot about EL :lol:

he needs to save all his energy to play against that turkish team whose name I can't recall.
I was about to say "wtf CL??" :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, conserving energy can save lives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)